Singleshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know, another post that's been answered a thousand time.... Sadly, not clearly that I could find anyway.
I'm looking for the actual height from the ground to the floor mat on a 2-door big bend Sasquatch.

We are expecting and don't wan't to spend the money on power steps if we don't have to.

I appreciate the help and money savings... :cool:

Singleshot.. aka; ruger no. 1/browning b78
Sponsored

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know, another post that's been answered a thousand time.... Sadly, not clearly that I could find anyway.
I'm looking for the actual height from the ground to the floor mat on a 2-door big bend Sasquatch.

We are expecting and don't wan't to spend the money on power steps if we don't have to.

Here you go.

Attachments

OP
OP

Singleshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm drinking, so don't get me wrong.. The cut and paste isn't answering the question to the actual height. I appreciate the abundance of specs, but a tape measuring from the ground to the mat on a sasquatch is what I'm after.

Singleshot

Last edited:

NaMinesClarence

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My 5'6" pregnant wife got into our sasquatch with the IAG steps just fine almost daily. She even used them when she was going into labor to get to the hospital.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
About 25.5”

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where in Oregon are you? I assume you don't have your Bronco yet?

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get about 21-1/2" to the door sill on my base 2 door Sasquatch. It looks like it's around 24" to the highest spot inside to clear to get into the truck.

OP
OP

Singleshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's built, as of 3/27.................. So we are expecting sometime between now and winter :)

Big Bend, Eruption Green, 2-door hard top, Manual without the grinding noise (sarcasm).

Wife isn't short, but I've seen what she does to the seat after a couple years of "sliding out" and if possible I'd like to avoid it.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's built, as of 3/27.................. So we are expecting sometime between now and winter :)

Big Bend, Eruption Green, 2-door hard top, Manual without the grinding noise (sarcasm).

Wife isn't short, but I've seen what she does to the seat after a couple years of "sliding out" and if possible I'd like to avoid it.
There should be plenty of Broncos at the local dealers for her to try one out.
Sponsored