Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi All,

I have the Ford service .pdf on removing the rear load floor and interior panels on the 2 door. But the instructions say "rear seats removed for clarity". Can anyone advise if the rear seats have to be removed, to get the interior panels off the back?

I've searched everywhere, there are some good videos of removing the interior panels on the 4 door on Youtube, but not a single one on the 2 door. The closest I could find is a video of removing the load floor and rear seats, but not the interior panels.

Anyone that could provide advice, I would be very appreciative! Pictures, videos, how-to advice, etc!
Sponsored

Jon D.

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t believe so. I think the “removed for clarity” was to make the instruction clearer without the seats obstructing the info in the diagram.

OP
OP
bcb1

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! Anyone that has done this job in a two door, if you happen to have any pics or videos of when you did the job, that would be awesome!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a rear panel partially removed to add a grab handle on the B pillar and I recall the seat being an inconvenience. I intended to remove them if I ever removed the panels completely.
Sponsored