Sponsored

After 3 years and 26 days I finally have my Bronco.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! We hope you love being behind the wheel of your Bronco, Kevin!
Did you by chance even read the title of this post? Over 3 years waiting for this Bronco. Other than the fact ford should feel incredibly ashamed it took that long, how about throwing the OP some free FordPass points or something for their trouble and uh….loyalty? Maybe that last part doesn’t really matter to the big blue oval though.
Sponsored

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Why the long wait for such a seemingly unconstrained setup.? Dealer allocation issues?

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Must have used Granger

Well I was not at Granger or any of the other big discount dealers, just my local guy. My Aug of 2020 res, order Jan 21, reorder Oct 21 (loose AMB :censored: ) , re-reorder Oct 22 to finally be built and delivered in Mar 23. 951 DAYS.

It was ALL about allocation don't let anybody tell you different. Ford punished small dealers. Between that and, I see some say low constraint ???? Do we not know the timeline for the 2DRs???? From the start, damaged floor pan, halt 2DR production until problem solved. 2DR becomes the FIRST constraint. Then the whole top debacle and without a soft top 2DR option. It was just one thing after a f%^&ing another.

Not to mention Ford apparently did NOT like to build 2DRs, period. About a week or two before and for a week after I got pulled, it was polluted with 2DRs. I don't know if just the tops or something else was a real issue and by the looks of 24 ordering guide, the problems still exist. 2DR not available certain models, no Base trim.

Long live the BASESQUATCH. :cool:

Ford Bronco After 3 years and 26 days I finally have my Bronco. IMG_0723.JPG

Last edited:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Holy, crap. I caved and bought off the lot after 13 months. Congratulations, they really are the most fun ever.

OP
OP

KevinJ61

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350, 2021 Kia Seltos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First impressions after 2 days. It was worth the wait. Plenty of power from the 2.3L. Really feels nice on the road.
Shout out to Sanderson Ford in Glendale AZ. Sticker price for the 23 minus the 3645 for Ford price protection for a final price of 38,650 plus license and tax. Cheapest Bronco you can get now.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First impressions after 2 days. It was worth the wait. Plenty of power from the 2.3L. Really feels nice on the road.
Shout out to Sanderson Ford in Glendale AZ. Sticker price for the 23 minus the 3645 for Ford price protection for a final price of 38,650 plus license and tax. Cheapest Bronco you can get now.
Congratulations!

Seems like many here are not knowledgeable about the whole allocation and constraints issue. Enjoy it out in the southwest valley!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The allocation game was the screw job. I don’t pretend to know the contractual agreements between Ford and the franchised dealers. That being said, unless the dealers dusted off the clause in the contracts that showed the allocation policy which forced Ford to operate in that fashion, then Ford should have made it clear at reservation time an allotment system existed. I consider myself fortunate in this process. I did reserve in August of 2020, but I did not order until October of 2021 since I missed the MY cut off in March. My order only took 150 days. Even though that was a long time it was pretty quick with all things considered. I avoided commodity, allotment, exterior color removal and shipping issues. Just lucky I suppose. Enjoy your ride. BTW Eruption Green would have been my choice if I hadn’t been able to get Cyber Orange.
Sponsored