Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend was 11/22. Didn't get a built email until 11/30. Status is still Built (not Shipped). I confirmed with Ford no holds. I don't expect a photo until after I get the Bronco.
Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine just updated to "built" and that they're working on shipping. 👍

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, this is moving fast now! Just got an update that it has now shipped.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The process has a stickied thread in this section.

You literally skipped the entire section of stickied threads informing you of many aspects of the order-to-delivery process in order to ask your question..... about this process. Check out this great thread and it will also answer tomorrow's question about the next step.

https://www.bronco6g.com/bronco-bui...-shipped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more/

chuck-norris-legend.gif
To be fairrrrrr..... The search function of this website is useless and navigating the site to find stickied threads is not exactly a well known concept.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To be fairrrrrr..... The search function of this website is useless and navigating the site to find stickied threads is not exactly a well known concept.
Being in the correct section of a forum to find the stickied threads that pertain there is, actually, exactly a well known and common practice.

And if somebody knows how to use a search engine in any way, just go to Google, type in your search words and add "bronco6g".....

You don't need a double masters from MIT or to have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express to have these foundational common sense skills.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Being in the correct section of a forum to find the stickied threads that pertain there is, actually, exactly a well known and common practice.

And if somebody knows how to use a search engine in any way, just go to Google, type in your search words and add "bronco6g".....

You don't need a double masters from MIT or to have stayed in a Holiday Inn Express to have these foundational common sense skills.
I recognize your username and have seen you in this forum over the years. I truly don't understand your compulsive need to be so condescending. You may live in this forum and know all the ins and outs to it, but the common user does not. Everything you mentioned is not foundational knowledge as much as you wish it to be to support your arrogant beliefs. Maybe you simply enjoy putting others down because you're unhappy with yourself, I can't say. But what I can say, is it would've cost you exactly nothing to be a decent human instead.

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I recognize your username and have seen you in this forum over the years. I truly don't understand your compulsive need to be so condescending. You, yourself, may live in this forum and know all the ins and outs to it, but the common user does not. Everything you mentioned is not foundational knowledge as much as you wish it to be to support your arrogant beliefs. Maybe you simply enjoy putting others down because you're unhappy with yourself, I can't say. But what I can say, is it costs you exactly nothing to act the way you do.
So pointing out that there are tools at your fingertips is insulting?

In life I assume people know vastly more than I do about something. Its why we have doctors, lawyers, accountants, whoever designs telecom infrastructure or search engines. Should I complain to my doctor for knowing something I dont?

Is the goal is to take the least educated person in society and force everyone else to match them? That sounds pretty terrible.

I'm sorry you took it as personally insulting to say that there are search functions and that forums use a folder hierarchy to organize their content, along with stickied information on that topic in each subfolder. But that does NOT make it wrong to tell you that these functions/features exist. Just like I might not want to hear if I had cancer, but being told I had cancer wasn't my doctors fault nor was it personally insulting.

Lastly, since apparently this is a thing for you based on what I type, click my user name, then select "ignore". Now we both don't have to deal with this! Win-win.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So pointing out that there are tools at your fingertips is insulting?

In life I assume people know vastly more than I do about something. Its why we have doctors, lawyers, accountants, whoever designs telecom infrastructure or search engines. Should I complain to my doctor for knowing something I dont?

Is the goal is to take the least educated person in society and force everyone else to match them? That sounds pretty terrible.

I'm sorry you took it as personally insulting to say that there are search functions and that forums use a folder hierarchy to organize their content, along with stickied information on that topic in each subfolder. But that does NOT make it wrong to tell you that these functions/features exist. Just like I might not want to hear if I had cancer, but being told I had cancer wasn't my doctors fault nor was it personally insulting.
Definitely not reading any of that because you've already used up all my give-a-damns today. I hope you feel better getting all those frustrated, confused feelings out! Have a better night

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not reading any of that because
Well, the give a damn may be busted, but by choosing to ignore his post, you missed some VERY key info.
See the quoted section below....

Lastly,......
click my user name, then select "ignore". Now we both don't have to deal with this! Win-win.

and Holy shit!!!
Have you been stewing over that post since he originally made it on Dec 4th, or are you just necro-posting and decided to revive to a long dead and forgotten post? 😉:D

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, the give a damn may be busted, but by choosing to ignore his post, you missed some VERY key info.
See the quoted section below....

and Holy shit!!!
Have you been stewing over that post since he originally made it on Dec 4th, or are you just necro-posting and decided to revive to a long dead and forgotten post? 😉:D
I was searching threads looking for an answer to something unrelated and saw that he was being an ass again to someone else. Decided to give him a taste of his own medicine (like I said, he's been doing it for years). He apparently didn't like the taste!

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The pop tart popping out of the toaster noise is next..then its done
Sponsored