Sponsored

After build date, how long to receive at your dealer?

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once you receive the almighty GOLDEN TICKET that your Bronco is being built, on a particular week....how long before it is at your dealer? (I'm in Michigan, I know logistics = time).
My build week, is supposedly, the week of 9/20. Any idea on when it would arrive at my Michigan dealer? (asking as I will in Florida for a few weeks starting Oct 23rd) thanks!
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once you receive the almighty GOLDEN TICKET that your Bronco is being built, on a particular week....how long before it is at your dealer? (I'm in Michigan, I know logistics = time).
My build week, is supposedly, the week of 9/20. Any idea on when it would arrive at my Michigan dealer? (asking as I will in Florida for a few weeks starting Oct 23rd) thanks!
Anytime between 1 week (NOT)and 6 months! When your order tracker moves to "Built", to "Shipped" with a date, then you can get hopeful. Those of us with MIC vehicles in Purgatory are used to waiting. Enjoy your trip to Florida.

Last edited:

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. My blend date is 8/31, and getting from a metro detroit dealer. i'm hoping mid to late September, but really have no idea! A buddy had the same situation, but he's a Ford employee and he had it a week after the blend date.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will arrive on 10/2 at 9:56 am. It will be mildly sunny with a little light rain.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. My blend date is 8/31, and getting from a metro detroit dealer. i'm hoping mid to late September, but really have no idea! A buddy had the same situation, but he's a Ford employee and he had it a week after the blend date.
Nobody "really has any idea!"

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no set rule, depends on too many things, but the closer you are to the plant, the faster. If you get delivery on a truck it's faster than rail.
I'm in CA, my dealer told me today to expect 4-6 weeks via rail plus transporter, but somebody else at the dealer just got their's after about 3 weeks. If you know of others at your dealer that already got their Bronco, they could give you an average idea, but nothing is set in stone, I'm sure Ford packs each rail car or transporter until full and then with rail has to wait for the next available train to hang it to etc.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine was built June 16th and it took 5 weeks to get in my driveway. I am in Canada though but right on the Michigan border. By the sounds of it there were extra inspections on the MIC top (lol) that held it up too.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
mine was built June 16th and it took 5 weeks to get in my driveway. I am in Canada though but right on the Michigan border. By the sounds of it there were extra inspections on the MIC top (lol) that held it up too.
Brian....SOOOOooooo.....how are you liking/lovin' it....? quick update on your build and satisfaction/dissatisfaction? Thanks!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And don’t get excited once it ships. Mine has literally been sitting in a rail yard 90 miles from my house the past two weeks…

Ford has this antiquated way of shipping vehicles… I could’ve walked to Michigan and picked it quicker than the almost month it’s been en-route

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As always "your Mileage will vary".

I'm in Indianapolis, the Dealer has delivered 3 so far. the average is 10-18 days and we are by truck here.

Mg

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s a blend date?