Sponsored

After build date, how long to receive at your dealer?

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then what’s the point of a build date?
I think it's the same. I got a build week, then a blend date when I got my window sticker. Build starts with gathering parts then it goes down the line on your blend date.

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep…I’ve got a blend date, a production date, both are over a week and a half ago, and my bronco has still not been ‘built’

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it's the same. I got a build week, then a blend date when I got my window sticker. Build starts with gathering parts then it goes down the line on your blend date.
It’s frustrating bc I took over an order so I don’t get emails. luck the dealer gave me my VIN and build week 9/6 but don’t have a window sticker yet.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s frustrating bc I took over an order so I don’t get emails. luck the dealer gave me my VIN and build week 9/6 but don’t have a window sticker yet.
You should get a window sticker a week before your blend date. So sometime next week. 🤞

Sponsored

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend is the order it gets blended into production...kind of like when it is scheduled to start the assembly process.

Production/produced is the date it was considered produced...built.

Pizza tracker is not quite so stepped...once you move to built you are also shipped...so kind of two steps in one.

How it actually works is.

You get a window sticker about 7 days prior to blend date and you will see you blend number on the window sticker.

Around the blend date you may or may not begin the process as some have been delayed by a shut down, assembly line fell behind and stuff like that.

Once you do actually start the process you can check some thing and see your modules become active (think baby ultrasound of heartbeat but virtual).

Then you either get shipped or get phucked right out the gate.

You wonder WTT (What The Truck)...are they pushing the thing to me down the road via two guys.

You go thru grief stages

You might discover you have a slight alcohol addiction to drown/calm your nurves.

Then you see others getting their trucks up to a month+ after yours was built.

Then you sit and think up all kinds of things to get worried about and fall off the wagon and your dog hates you for it.

Lastly you give up and accept your fate...you may or may not have your truck yet...but life goes on.

That was a lie...you still find a way to sneak a sip of the good stuff if only to sit and smell it while you savor the burning embers of your Bronco dreams.

Last edited:

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blend is the order it gets blended into production...kind of like when it is scheduled to start the assembly process.

Production/produced is the date it was considered produced...built.

Pizza tracker is not quite so stepped...once you move to built you are also shipped...so kind of two steps in one.

How it actually works is.

You get a window sticker about 7 days prior to blend date and you will see you blend number on the window sticker.

Around the blend date you may or may not begin the process as some have been delayed by a shut down, assembly line fell behind and stuff like that.

Once you do actually start the process you can check some thing and see you modules become active (think baby ultrasound of heartbeat but virtual).

The you either get shipped or get phucked right out the gate.

You wonder WTT (What The Truck)...are they pushing the thing two me down the road.

You go thru grief stages

You might discover you have a slight alcohol addiction to drown calm your nurves.

Then you see others getting their trucks up to a month after yours was built.

Then you sit and think up all kinds of things to get worried about and fall off the wagon and your dog hates you for it.

Lastly you give up and accept your fate...you may or may not have your truck yet...but life goes on.

That was a lie...you still find a way to sneak a sip of the good stuff if only to sit and smell it while you savor the burning embers of you Bronco dreams.

Truly encapsulates the experience. Also I’m still in denial so maybe I am giving too much credit…you forgot the part where you keep searching for answers on the forum and calling Ford only to realize that the answers aren’t known.

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once you receive the almighty GOLDEN TICKET that your Bronco is being built, on a particular week....how long before it is at your dealer? (I'm in Michigan, I know logistics = time).
My build week, is supposedly, the week of 9/20. Any idea on when it would arrive at my Michigan dealer? (asking as I will in Florida for a few weeks starting Oct 23rd) thanks!
I was ‘built’ 8/13. Shipped email says delivery to Horsham, PA 8/29-9/4.

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How long after ‘built’ did you get ‘shipped’ email? I’m going on 11 days…

Normanluck

Outer Banks
First Name
Cafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As always "your Mileage will vary".

I'm in Indianapolis, the Dealer has delivered 3 so far. the average is 10-18 days and we are by truck here.

Mg
My dealership is in Indy as well, when you say by truck does that mean it was by convoy? or was it by rail? If its convoy I believe the mannequin my dealer received was shipped early morning and received in the same day or morning after. Hopefully we get ours soon mine was produced 8/16 and still shows in production 😢

brian_ssm

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Pontiac Trans Am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Brian....SOOOOooooo.....how are you liking/lovin' it....? quick update on your build and satisfaction/dissatisfaction? Thanks!
absolutely love it. Its the most excited I have been with a new vehicle purchase in 20 years. Took it on a road trip last week, put about 2000km on it and it was amazing. Rode nice on the highways with plenty of acceleration to pass.
we have a 4door Outer Banks, MIC top, luxury package, non Sas with the 2.3. It will likely not see any off-road action so can't tell you much about that. I know, I know but I have much cheaper toys to run when I go offroad so doubt I will bring the 60k Bronco into anything hardcore...will stick to my CanAm atv for that.
In short, don't regret it at all despite the long wait and the MIC top issues.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long after ‘built’ did you get ‘shipped’ email? I’m going on 11 days…
It was a few days later, but note the ‘shipped’ wasn’t checked off here…
Ford Bronco After build date, how long to receive at your dealer? ABD4D55B-7DA3-4579-9173-BF1FC8489959
Sponsored