Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was shipped all in one box impressively packaged up. Still loving it.
84A9B7D1-A4EB-4FC0-ADC8-68B248BCBC8F.jpeg
Do you have pics of the bottom engine skid plate? I’d like to see how it would join with my RCI skids if possible. Do you know if it works with the factory skids for the mod bumper also?
Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have pics of the bottom engine skid plate? I’d like to see how it would join with my RCI skids if possible. Do you know if it works with the factory skids for the mod bumper also?
I think it would mate up okay with them it doesn’t completely attach to the diff skid.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors 4CB5ADAD-9BDC-4D37-8F94-CE8E22A3F2FF
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors B9CC8CA0-11F8-429D-BB94-BC6415A43C11

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Relentless Fabrication front bumper with winch, hoop, & skid plate.
I relocated the front camera.
ACC, parking sensors, & camera all work like OEM.
I also used the JKS max tire clearance kit and LoD front frame tie in brackets.
Installation was solo.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors IMG_9727

Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors IMG_9726

Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors IMG_9728

Reactions: cgv

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relentless Fabrication front bumper with winch, hoop, & skid plate.
I relocated the front camera.
ACC, parking sensors, & camera all work like OEM.
I also used the JKS max tire clearance kit and LoD front frame tie in brackets.
Installation was solo.
Ford Bronco Aftermarket F/R Bumper List, Factory add-ons and Compatibilities with Sensors IMG_9728

Question about the LOD brackets please. Did you drop the intercooler to make room to drill the holes on the inside of each frame horn? Any tips would be most appreciated. Thanks.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question about the LOD brackets please. Did you drop the intercooler to make room to drill the holes on the inside of each frame horn? Any tips would be most appreciated. Thanks.
I did not. I did one side at a time so the opposite side supported the intercooler while doing the work.
Sponsored