Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah man. My family is making a conscious effort to not buy China’s shit. Its okay American made goods cost more. Expensive items have value. It is really hard to stay 100% away from cheap stuff, but we try. More Americans need to look for alternatives and actually buy American, not just say they try and buy American. Support Americans, and stop funding slavery with your cheap Chinese shit.
It doesn’t even necessarily need to be American made. Other nations make really good stuff too.
I keep reading posts on B6G about how people are buying $4.78 color matched paracord grab handles, or stupid colored shackles for 8 bucks for 8…
Being conscious of where what you buy is made does deserve some credit, so I’ll give you some. Manufacturers make it hard for us to source Made in USA goods, so some things will always get through.

To your point, I actually wheel, so I’m not ever looking for ”cheap“ anything for my rig; I need quality that either won’t fail when I need to to work well, or that doesn’t offer a ton of compromises with the shod quality.

I buy reputable so that if/when something goes wrong, I can go look a guy in the eye if I need to hold someone accountable, not some sham retailer on Amazon or whatever.

An even bigger point, we’ve got a ton of American fab shops that make and sale items for your Bronco. Next Venture is a shop in Colorado or Utah and there are several others. Sure, the prices are higher, but it’s handmade by craftsmen and women right here in the USA. You can call and talk to them, should something go wrong or if you share feedback on improvements and they’ll test and actually redesign; that’s customer service that its hard to put a price on.

Cheap crap for a mall crawler or poseur rugged look is fine I guess; may as well go fake all the way round. However, if you plan to get out in the dirt where, like me, you need to depend on your rig, buy local, buy American, or Americas (NAFTA!) and about the only import should be some real MaxTrax from Australia. :)

Tired of watching jobs leave this country and making people lose hope. Wish the coal folks in Kentucky and West Virginia could get a shot at fab shops and factories to help them make the switch so they don’t all drown in flooding from all of the terrain strip from mining.

If we demand more made in USA, we’ll get it because if they can‘t sell that cheap Chinese BS, they’ll stop making it for us. They can keep that shit and kiss my ass. In the futue, trying to go back to brick and mortar shopping or at least American small shops and firms with direct website sales and not big box online places like Amazon.
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On this particular point, can you share any reference other than the Amazon page for the knockoff?

Generic clones do happen but what happens more often is counterfeit (and often inferior, 'better' warranty or not)
Only knock off product I’ve seen to date (over 4 years) were some volcano replacement bags. I’m at 57 orders this month already. I average 50-80 orders a month. I’ve had a couple returns for broken parts (delivery fault) 2 for missing parts which they just sent me a new one.

I have a Arb under the hood now. Just ordered a $335 non Arb I will replace it with and run it for the rest of the year. Will post my findings.

But like I said the Arb dual kit from Arb on their Amazon store is $50 cheaper than any vendor on here and comes with more, same with the rousch cold air. Both I bought off Amazon. They have a store name above the product name. You’re not just buying random items from Amazon. It’s items the manufacture sent to a Amazon warehouse.
I’ve bought oracle products, Baja, diode dynamic, arb, chargers, cords, inverters, air hoses and so on. With my 70-90 hour work weeks, amazons the only reason I make any progress.
56BBC342-5B00-4912-B7D3-9344ED9E11E1.jpeg

Last edited:

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be honest I went off others experience & the pictures I saw. Definitely not like the Bikini tops of old. Anyway I'll end up going with a JTOPSUSA Tactical flag
Ford Bronco Aftermarket garbage 56BBC342-5B00-4912-B7D3-9344ED9E11E1
Just got this shot of a custom from a customer!
If you get a tactical send us a pic!
Mike

Ford Bronco Aftermarket garbage 9F8396AE-771C-4905-BC83-6F341BB66D39

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this shot of a custom from a customer!
If you get a tactical send us a pic!
Mike

Ford Bronco Aftermarket garbage 9F8396AE-771C-4905-BC83-6F341BB66D39
Wow. You dropped a Gadspen on a culpepper back ground? Looks great!

Last edited:

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bronkers
Here she be! In all her $344 glory! After some thought I’m not going to switch it out with the arb one. I’m going to add it to the system and run dual duals. Got her plumbed in tonight. Power tomorrow. See how it holds up.

5BCB8BF3-2E90-4500-9597-7221B7F93707.jpeg

9F4D9D42-38E8-415E-86BE-49B2931FDB08.jpeg

41F2B0EE-A6AA-4F08-BCDD-4FC2D4C55373.jpeg

C641044B-2912-4BEF-A632-FFC73D90EE4F.jpeg

F7527E8A-305A-45BB-9284-32E69EA0CB84.jpeg

0A259A05-9853-48E2-B735-7577DC3976F7.jpeg

57E5E56F-1CE8-41AF-8E59-7142EFA0BA54.jpeg

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know Mabett seems to be the go-to amazon store for bronco stuff and I am happy with a bunch of the parts I bought from him. The pet liner for the rear cargo area is pretty garbage though. The nylon straps that you buckle around the head rest ripped off the first time I used it and the adhesive velcro strips to keep the sides up lasted about a day. I've since stapled the straps back to the liner and installed grommets on the sides to keep everything in place. If I had to buy one over again, I'd just go with the carhart one.
Sponsored