Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Switchpros sells a Bronco install kit. It comes with the fender bracket, a bracket to mount the switch unit to the drivers grab handle, and an appropriate length comm cable.
Oh wow, this must be new. They didn't have this when I did the swap!
Mine ended up like this, but yours would be even cooler with the 12 gang.

Ford Bronco AK Snows 2021 Bronco First Edition Build Thread PhotoGrid_Plus_1654973777025
Sponsored

OP
OP
AK SNO RIDER

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Awesome rig! What are your thoughts on the Milestar Pats? Are they MT02s?
They are the first gen MTs. I've heard the 02s are better but this is what was available to me at the time. I liked them a lot when new but now that they've worn they're like any other MT - loud and rough. They work good though and I haven't had any problems.

I'm thinking of going to an A/T next time around. I've been running MTs forever but I drive such long distances in the Bronco that mud tire howl is getting old.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm just here for the Rapid Red.

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is very much a dream machine! You did an incredible, well thought out and well executed build. Since this is an Alaska ride, can you comment on your tire choice as it relates to dealing with snow. Go ahead and LOL with the question coming from a guy in Florida, but I just got back from a 5000 mile Bronco ride through the west US and think I’d like to try this in the winter,

OP
OP
AK SNO RIDER

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That is very much a dream machine! You did an incredible, well thought out and well executed build. Since this is an Alaska ride, can you comment on your tire choice as it relates to dealing with snow. Go ahead and LOL with the question coming from a guy in Florida, but I just got back from a 5000 mile Bronco ride through the west US and think I’d like to try this in the winter,
Thanks for the kind words.

I swap back to the factory wheels and tires for the winter. The Territory M/Ts are actually a pretty good snow tire. I personally feel they are better suited to winter than summer conditions they were marketed for.

I know people who run the Milestar Pats in the snow, but IMO they are less than ideal for winter conditions.

Ford Bronco AK Snows 2021 Bronco First Edition Build Thread IMG_20230908_145527_353
Sponsored