First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Priority Code 19(as if I know what that means, but oh well).

I'm a present owner of an all-white 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon with all Mopar upgrades.. Mopar lift, 35s, various lighting.

I also own a Tesla Model S which is my daily driver/Subaru Ascent family hauler if anyone is interested in the stable.

I was a 7/13 reservation holder of an FE and chose all available minor options to go with my LB 4 door. (Block heater, entry pad et al)

As a mention of items I have on order already, a lot are Ford accessories and I haven't decided on lighting but I do plan on the rock crawling white/amber lights as at least one item.

- 37" K02s (already in my garage, will be put on day 1)

- Black Lugs

- Trailer Break Controller

- Black Platinum Door Plates

- Table Swing Gate table

- Recovery hooks will be painted LB

- Have not picked out a wheel, I am open to suggestions!

- I assume Rigid lighting, but haven't determined to what extent

- Tint appointment I have scheduled for 9/30 (in hope I receive it by then)

- Dealer stated they do not need to put on the stickers.. however I've seen stickers on FEs coming from the trailer so I am not sure if this is deletable upfront but if the stickers are on I will be deleting

- Same with the tint I have paint correction and ceramic coating appointment scheduled for end of October.

I will take a wait and see approach with lifting the Bronco. I will be doing light to medium off roading, but I don't have any "hard" off roading trails in my area and thus am not too terribly worried about clearance on the Sasquatch but that said when these 37s go dry I'll likely lift with an available aftermarket option a year or two later and revisit tire size.

Open to anything anyone would like to see for an accessory installed as I will also be using the free $1000 from Ford for other items I have not already listed here and have a budget to really fill out the FE. I'm also going to need to figure out the Towing situation if Ford will dealer install it after delivery, I'm sure they will but TBD.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Priority Code 19(as if I know what that means, but oh well).

I'm a present owner of an all-white 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon with all Mopar upgrades.. Mopar lift, 35s, various lighting.

I also own a Tesla Model S which is my daily driver/Subaru Ascent family hauler if anyone is interested in the stable.

I was a 7/13 reservation holder of an FE and chose all available minor options to go with my LB 4 door. (Block heater, entry pad et al)

As a mention of items I have on order already, a lot are Ford accessories and I haven't decided on lighting but I do plan on the rock crawling white/amber lights as at least one item.

- 37" K02s (already in my garage, will be put on day 1)

- Black Lugs

- Trailer Break Controller

- Black Platinum Door Plates

- Table Swing Gate table

- Recovery hooks will be painted LB

- Have not picked out a wheel, I am open to suggestions!

- Tint appointment I have scheduled for 9/30 (in hope I receive it by then)

- Dealer stated they do not need to put on the stickers.. however I've seen stickers on FEs coming from the trailer so I am not sure if this is deletable upfront but if the stickers are on I will be deleting

- Same with the tint I have paint correction and ceramic coating appointment scheduled for end of October.

I will take a wait and see approach with lifting the Bronco. I will be doing light to medium off roading, but I don't have any "hard" off roading trails in my area and thus am not too terribly worried about clearance on the Sasquatch but that said when these 37s go dry I'll likely lift with an available aftermarket option a year or two later and revisit tire size.

Open to anything anyone would like to see for an accessory installed as I will also be using the free $1000 from Ford for other items I have not already listed here and have a budget to really fill out the FE. I'm also going to need to figure out the Towing situation if Ford will dealer install it after delivery, I'm sure they will but TBD.
Look into the JBL soundbar. One document said it wasn’t compatible with the B&O. I think many want to know why this is.

OP
OP

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Look into the JBL soundbar. One document said it wasn’t compatible with the B&O. I think many want to know why this is.
That's interesting and I wasn't aware. This is actually what my wife wants the most (additional sound upgrade) so perhaps I will order it and see what happens.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just a note for folks - I drove a Wildtrack with a lighting bar mounted just above the top of the windshield. Soft top. Don't know which brand, but looks pretty much like they all do. In any case, once you got to 30 mph or over, the damn thing started whistling, and it just got louder and higher pitched the faster you drove. Maybe this is a well-known problem and there's any easy fix for it, but damn it was annoying, and I'm generally pretty tolerant of noisy 4x4 interiors.
Sponsored