Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stephens Auto Group (104 Stephens Drive, Danville WV 25053) is offering $1000 below invoice + $300 for X-Plan participants ($1300 below invoice) like Granger. I'll be reaching out Woody Anderson here in Huntsville to see if they want my business.

https://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/
Sponsored

OP
OP
AH64DB2

AH64DB2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, AL is advertising a $500 accessory credit.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville, AL is advertising a $500 accessory credit.
That’s a far cry from Granger and Stephens. Is that all they offered when you asked?

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the same email from Woody Anderson.

It's not an amazing deal, but it's something. I mean, think about this like this...

If you are doing X-plan then you are getting the vehicle for about $200 above invoice. If you are buying from Granger/Stephens you are getting the same vehicle $1300 below invoice.

That's a $1500 difference. Woody just reduced that by a third. I'm not a Woody fan, but it might be enough to keep me in Huntsville.

Kenny

Big Bend
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rucker here. Tried to throw Ed Sherling a bone and initially reserved mine with them, but found out they will not honor XPlan pricing, so I bailed. Came across some very informative videos from Town & Country in Bessemer, talked to them, came away impressed, and I transferred my reservation to them. Yes, they will honor A, Z, X plans.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rucker here. Tried to throw Ed Sherling a bone and initially reserved mine with them, but found out they will not honor XPlan pricing, so I bailed. Came across some very informative videos from Town & Country in Bessemer, talked to them, came away impressed, and I transferred my reservation to them. Yes, they will honor A, Z, X plans.
Sounds like the same Ed Sterling I remember since flight school in 93. Living in Colorado now but still going to Granger for the Bronco. Good luck brother.

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like the same Ed Sterling I remember since flight school in 93. Living in Colorado now but still going to Granger for the Bronco. Good luck brother.
Some things never change, right? I thought about Granger, Laura, etc., but ultimately after factoring in what my time was worth, my distance to them was a bit too far to make it worth my while.
I come out to CO every year once or twice to ski. I usually fly, but thinking a Bronco road/ski trip will be in order.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some things never change, right? I thought about Granger, Laura, etc., but ultimately after factoring in what my time was worth, my distance to them was a bit too far to make it worth my while.
I come out to CO every year once or twice to ski. I usually fly, but thinking a Bronco road/ski trip will be in order.
I hear you. I decided to fly out with my son and make it a camping trip back.

When you are out here, drop me a note to my handle here and we can show off our rides. I can show you some great day trail trips out here to take advantage of too. You active, retired?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved with T&C as well based on their videos and apparent transparency. I have not spoken with hen yet but plan to given the news of Friday. What did they say to you when you spoke with them?

Sponsored

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved with T&C as well based on their videos and apparent transparency. I have not spoken with hen yet but plan to given the news of Friday. What did they say to you when you spoke with them?
First, they explained to me how to change my reservation to them and it was exactly as they explained. My initial contact was through their website actually and within minutes I had a text, an email and then a phone call trying to reach me. My questions were answered and they promised to be in touch when ordering comes online. He did say that if Ford offers Xplan, they will honor it. I came away impressed.

ah64aviator

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear you. I decided to fly out with my son and make it a camping trip back.

When you are out here, drop me a note to my handle here and we can show off our rides. I can show you some great day trail trips out here to take advantage of too. You active, retired?
Sounds great. I'm retired.

eyrk

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rucker here as well, currently with ed by default but plan on switching. Good to know to ditch them with the no x plan

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talladega County here and I reserved with Town & Country in Bessemer also .

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Talladega County here and I reserved with Town & Country in Bessemer also .
Also Talladega county I reserved with Town and Country in Pell City
Sponsored