First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not a patient person. This is the longest I’ve ever been patient for anything. Forgive me while I bitch and moan about meaningless materialistic things where all I want from this is to create some memories with my kids while they still like me 😂.

It’s been 866 days since I reserved and 703 days since I originally ordered. Will I get scheduled before the 2 year mark @Ford Motor Company ?? I’m first in the queue at my awesome little dealership. I’m disgusted at this point and just want my first ford that I’ve waited way too long to hand my money over for. 😭

I’ve previewed a couple times and nothing. I’m now a priority 2 which just means I’m priority at my dealer for the same options. I’m tired of seeing less than year orders of the same build get fulfilled.

Hallelujah, holy shit, where’s the Tylenol???

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for your rant, your correct Ford has let down so many who went about reserving a Bronco many years ago. I find it disgusting and unethical just an example of corporate GREED. I bet you do not here back from the Ford bot.

@Ford Motor Company

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet you do not here back from the Ford bot.
Did you even read his post?! He doesn't have his Bronco, so how's he going to feed the hungry FoMoCo bot his VIN when they request it to "help"?! Come on people... Pay attention here!

I agree that it's complete BS that anyone has to wait that long for a vehicle. Definitely a broken system here.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still under 900 days?????

Ahhhh, I remember those days. Back then I was so plucky and happy.

But in great news, Ford will let dealerships screw reservation holders for the rest of MY23 starting in February. This method worked wonders in MY21 and MY22 at ensuring dealerships would cheat every internal control Ford claimed to have established in gouging their customers for fresh coke money to franchise owners.

To keep your theme, SHITTERS FULL! And it's full of Ford corporate decision makers.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received mine exactly 2 years to the day from reservation. I also have never waited so long for a vehicle. That said I am very happy with it. It was very frustrating however to be an early reservation holder and see others walk in, order and within months get their Bronco of an almost exact build. Seems like 2 years is the time line for many from posts I have seen. Hopefully you get scheduled soon. If Ford intends to keep going with this reservation system, they need to fix it. First come first gets the order built (with available parts). No more Dealer allocation crap and people "jumping" the build line.

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you even read his post?! He doesn't have his Bronco, so how's he going to feed the hungry FoMoCo bot his VIN when they request it to "help"?! Come on people... Pay attention here!

I agree that it's complete BS that anyone has to wait that long for a vehicle. Definitely a broken system here.
Yes I read his post, my point is Ford is no real help on the forum at all for much of anything except liking a Ford post when one receives a new Bronco or has a break down. Did you the Op post he made reference to Ford also. All good.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I read his post, my point is Ford is no real help on the forum at all for much of anything except liking a Ford post when one receives a new Bronco or has a break down. Did you the Op post he made reference to Ford also. All good.
... My post was sarcastic in nature. @Rick Astley gets it.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
johnny_bronco

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Rick Astley

Hope you have some enduring traditions of this Season, best enjoyed in the warm embrath of kith and kin.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We sympathize with you brother. Happy Holidays at least haha

Sponsored
OP
OP
johnny_bronco

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received mine exactly 2 years to the day from reservation. I also have never waited so long for a vehicle. That said I am very happy with it. It was very frustrating however to be an early reservation holder and see others walk in, order and within months get their Bronco of an almost exact build. Seems like 2 years is the time line for many from posts I have seen. Hopefully you get scheduled soon. If Ford intends to keep going with this reservation system, they need to fix it. First come first gets the order built (with available parts). No more Dealer allocation crap and people "jumping" the build line.
2 Years 5 months since rez.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m hoping within the next 12 months all current order holders have their trucks. I have no inside info I’m just lying to myself.

OP
OP
johnny_bronco

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@broncoj11 I will cry again if I don’t have it for summer.

And Happy Holidays to you and yours too. Thank you.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've had my Bronco for over a year now.
Sponsored