First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long have you been a priority code 2? What does your dealer say the reason you are being skipped? Shouldn't you be the next build at your dealer?
Very recently became an 02. I went through a very small family owned dealership that’s been around 100 years.

I am next in the queue. As @BAUS67 mentioned above it’s all about allocation. My dealer is getting very limited allocations because of their size. I appreciate my dealer greatly so I’m sticking with them. I was offered a late cancelled order but it did not have Lux or MGV so I passed since I should be soon. I just fear the Lux and Badlands will keep f’ing me.

I heard they are getting a few allocations next cycle so I’m hopeful. If summer is nearing and I’m still bronco-less then I will search dealer lots.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No reservation

Ordered in February 2022

Delivered November 2022

But no Ford swag... 😭 🎻

Happy Holidays Clark!

eddie-christmas.gif

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I agree your position sucks. Who is your fricken dealer??? You need to get in the GM’s face and demand to know what the fuck is going on! Allocation??? Many, many, many, many, many people here with or without reservations have gotten their orders in a year or less.

I’d consider threatening changing dealers and starting over. Doesn’t the DEALER have an obligation to you????
I can't confirm that threatening to switch dealers every day for a week made something happen or not in my case, but it did get a build date that very next week. Small dealer, great reviews, everyone I talked to appeared to not be able to fasten velcro if their life depended on it, totally and completely inept and incompetent with anything bronco related. They wouldn't discuss allocation so I said fine, I'm not reordering in 10/21' then until I find another dealer. Their tone changed(even though I couldn't get a dealer changed approved which is total BS on Ford's part as well). 7/13/20 reservation, finally took possession in mid April 22'. There's absolutely zero reason a the OP shouldn't be driving a 4D hardtop Badlands with a 8/20' reservation. There's not many broncos in my area but nearly everyone of them are 4D hardtops of some kind, very few soft tops actually.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard they are getting a few allocations next cycle so I’m hopeful. If summer is nearing and I’m still bronco-less then I will search dealer lots.
I get that everyone who has reserved should be able to spec out their ideal Bronco as they see fit. Ford has failed to deliver on their end.

But it would be prudent for you and others to begin the search now. Simple Cars.com search allows for you to set parameters that meet your build specifications. You may just find an exact match. With price protection tied to your name and not a specific order, you will be able to apply that certificate to the purchase at any dealership. The presumption is that price protection will go away for MY'24 as Ford has not committed to it. It would be better to use that amount to obtain a Bronco that meets the criteria than to holdout and potentially getting pushed to MY'24 losing the PP and facing another increase in MSRP.

Good luck to you and everyone else waiting. I'm technically still waiting also with my original reservation stuck in allocation purgatory with Granger. But I acted on the allocation news from Oct '21 and placed another order with a high allocation dealer. Used my PP for my original order towards my new order and have my Bronco parked in the garage.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get that everyone who has reserved should be able to spec out their ideal Bronco as they see fit. Ford has failed to deliver on their end.

But it would be prudent for you and others to begin the search now. Simple Cars.com search allows for you to set parameters that meet your build specifications. You may just find an exact match. With price protection tied to your name and not a specific order, you will be able to apply that certificate to the purchase at any dealership. The presumption is that price protection will go away for MY'24 as Ford has not committed to it. It would be better to use that amount to obtain a Bronco that meets the criteria than to holdout and potentially getting pushed to MY'24 losing the PP and facing another increase in MSRP.

Good luck to you and everyone else waiting. I'm technically still waiting also with my original reservation stuck in allocation purgatory with Granger. But I acted on the allocation news from Oct '21 and placed another order with a high allocation dealer. Used my PP for my original order towards my new order and have my Bronco parked in the garage.
Smart move by you. More people in this situation need to see your story instead of waiting 1-2 more years. Glad you found a ride!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Smart move by you. More people in this situation need to see your story instead of waiting 1-2 more years. Glad you found a ride!
A B6G friend recently found their 2-dr Badlands that met their criteria except for the color. They purchased a plane ticket and now have the Bronco parked at home. There was no end in sight waiting with their original dealer. Life is too short to yield another day waiting due to Ford's failures.

Not all dealerships charge ADM. Autonation Ford at Orange Park (a franchise dealership of Autonation Ford) just updated their pricing policy. All 2-dr and 4-dr ST Broncos (dealer stock or abandoned retail orders) are sold at MSRP. Only 4-dr HT Broncos that are abandoned orders face an ADM due to the aftermarket HT demand. Friend in a local Bronco group found out about the policy change in the morning and purchased a 2-dr A51 OBX 2.7L High Sasquatch for MSRP that night.

People need to keep all their options to them instead of waiting for the locked door to open.

OP
OP
johnny_bronco

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

“With price protection tied to your name and not a specific order, you will be able to apply that certificate to the purchase at any dealership.”

I did not know this.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“With price protection tied to your name and not a specific order, you will be able to apply that certificate to the purchase at any dealership.”

I did not know this.
Now, you do. I've mentioned the criteria in MY'22 and MY'23 PP pinned threads.

Ford only ties the criteria to your name match and that the vehicle being purchased is a current MY Bronco (except for Limited HE and Raptor for MY'23). Any dealer can search SMARTVincent for your name and apply the certificate. They don't lose a dime as the money comes from Ford Corporate.

It isn't a loophole per se, but Ford doesn't restrict the PP to a specific order/reservation even though the original order/reservation triggers it. In theory, if one has a order/reservation that triggers the PP, a buyer could apply that certificate every year towards a new purchase until Ford no longer offers PP. Now, most will agree that isn't the intent of PP. If Ford wanted to extend the PP courtesy towards any current MY Bronco, then they should also purge their system of the original order/reservation once the PP is used once. But they don't. To take it one restrictive step further, Ford should have tied the PP to a name match and a specific orderID. But they didn't.

For example, my brand new order when the MY'22 order banks opened shouldn't have been entitled to PP based on the intent of the program. Yet, I had the cert applied when I took delivery in April '22. My original order is stuck in allocation purgatory with Granger and won't get built till MY'25. That order triggers the PP certificate. As long as that order exists and Ford extends the PP program, I will have a certificate in my name in SMARTVincent to be applied towards any current MY Bronco.

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m not a patient person. This is the longest I’ve ever been patient for anything. Forgive me while I bitch and moan about meaningless materialistic things where all I want from this is to create some memories with my kids while they still like me 😂.

It’s been 866 days since I reserved and 703 days since I originally ordered. Will I get scheduled before the 2 year mark @Ford Motor Company ?? I’m first in the queue at my awesome little dealership. I’m disgusted at this point and just want my first ford that I’ve waited way too long to hand my money over for. 😭

I’ve previewed a couple times and nothing. I’m now a priority 2 which just means I’m priority at my dealer for the same options. I’m tired of seeing less than year orders of the same build get fulfilled.

Hallelujah, holy shit, where’s the Tylenol???

Like you I'm still waiting on my 2.7 badlands as well, but my dealer convinced me to take the big bend 2.3 in the meantime and to be honest, it's been a happy consolation. They produce a lot more of it & if you get it with the rear diff & upgraded 4.27 ratio, it has a nice kick specially with the stock tires at 35lbs each. I've taken it overlanding & it's very capable for those part time enthusiast such as myself and 99% of the soccer moms I see at the Wholefoods parking lot in Wildtraks & Badlands smh....

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like you I'm still waiting on my 2.7 badlands as well, but my dealer convinced me to take the big bend 2.3 in the meantime and to be honest, it's been a happy consolation. They produce a lot more of it & if you get it with the rear diff & upgraded 4.27 ratio, it has a nice kick specially with the stock tires at 35lbs each. I've taken it overlanding & it's very capable for those part time enthusiast such as myself and 99% of the soccer moms I see at the Wholefoods parking lot in Wildtraks & Badlands smh....
Went a similar route with OBX and rear locker and got my Bronco in 6 months. Upgraded the tires and have been enjoying it a ton! I do find it funny being labeled a “mall crawler” while so many guys who own top trims baby them like Corvettes!

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went a similar route with OBX and rear locker and got my Bronco in 6 months. Upgraded the tires and have been enjoying it a ton! I do find it funny being labeled a “mall crawler” while so many guys who own top trims baby them like Corvettes!
It's your money, you can do whatever you want with it, most who judge are more jealous then anything...

JustinZ

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plenty of us know your pain. I was right at the 26 month mark from reservation to delivery. Unfortunately, it showed up at the dealer on a Sunday, I found out my Dad passed away the next day, and I picked it up on Tuesday. I kinda didn't even care that I finally got it at that point. Now that I have had it for a few months, I am realizing how much I love it! I installed all of the goodies that I had stockpiled that same Saturday which was at least a nice distraction from everything else that was going on. The Bronco did at least live up to the expectations that I had the whole time and maybe even exceeded them a bit. Awesome vehicle!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been searching since I saw you post this and has got me thinking in different ways now.

Should I just get what I ordered (2dr base Squatch 2.7), or do I get just a base 2dr 2.7 knowing that Dana has already released the Ultimate 44 FDU (step up from the standard 210 FDU), a HOSS 3.0 rack, do some programming and I could come out further ahead. :unsure:

Last edited: