Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 Years 5 months since rez.
Sucks for sure. Yours should be darn near one of the last early reservations and prioritized for production. Sorry and hope you get it very soon.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m not a patient person. This is the longest I’ve ever been patient for anything. Forgive me while I bitch and moan about meaningless materialistic things where all I want from this is to create some memories with my kids while they still like me 😂.

It’s been 866 days since I reserved and 703 days since I originally ordered. Will I get scheduled before the 2 year mark @Ford Motor Company ?? I’m first in the queue at my awesome little dealership. I’m disgusted at this point and just want my first ford that I’ve waited way too long to hand my money over for. 😭

I’ve previewed a couple times and nothing. I’m now a priority 2 which just means I’m priority at my dealer for the same options. I’m tired of seeing less than year orders of the same build get fulfilled.

Hallelujah, holy shit, where’s the Tylenol???

Totally understand the frustration. Time is precious and kids grow up fast. I was configuring a 4xe when my order got scheduled for production last Fall. Ford took their most loyal promoter customers and screwed us. The way I see it you should either go buy a Bronco off the lot or order from a manufacturer who cares about you. Waiting for Ford to honor your reservation is not worth another second of your kids childhood!

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer here in CT currently has about 12 full size Broncos in inventory. Maybe you should travel slightly south and stop waiting.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for your rant, your correct Ford has let down so many who went about reserving a Bronco many years ago. I find it disgusting and unethical just an example of corporate GREED. I bet you do not here back from the Ford bot.

@Ford Motor Company
Corporate GREED??? Can you explain how that is that a factor? If you think Ford is making that much money, buy some of their stock. IT IS A PUBICALLY TRADED COMPANY! The accounting books are open to the public.

Sorry, but I get tired of the “Corporate Greed” responses.

EDIT: BTW, I wouldn’t recommend buying Ford stock at this point, in this time, with this government and economy…..

Last edited:

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I agree your position sucks. Who is your fricken dealer??? You need to get in the GM’s face and demand to know what the fuck is going on! Allocation??? Many, many, many, many, many people here with or without reservations have gotten their orders in a year or less.

I’d consider threatening changing dealers and starting over. Doesn’t the DEALER have an obligation to you????

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Corporate GREED??? Can you explain how that is that a factor? If you think Ford is making that much money, buy some of their stock. IT IS A PUBICALLY TRADED COMPANY! The accounting books are open to the public.

Sorry, but I get tired of the “Corporate Greed” responses.

EDIT: BTW, I wouldn’t recommend buying Ford stock at this point, in this time, with this government and economy…..

I agree. Ford is owned by anyone that holds a share and that may be folks on this site. Yes as a public company you need to perform and deliver to drive shareholder value. Yes those that do own stock care. It’s amazing that so many do not understand publicly traded companies.

~ Approximately 551 days since they began public production of the Bronco.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. Ford is owned by anyone that holds a share and that may be folks on this site. Yes as a public company you need to perform and deliver to drive shareholder value. Yes those that do own stock care. It’s amazing that so many do not understand publicly traded companies.

~ Approximately 551 days since they began public production of the Bronco.
The honest dealer appeared to be Granger….At least they communicated their Bronco allotment to their customers, something like, “Sorry folks, we are now only able to get 100 Broncos a year, and we have 3000 (or something like that) orders.“

It is a shame that other dealers are “booking a sale”, when they are fully aware they cannot deliver. As a salesman at most dealerships, I’m sure you get credit for booking a sale. Delivery is someone else’s issue.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m not a patient person. This is the longest I’ve ever been patient for anything. Forgive me while I bitch and moan about meaningless materialistic things where all I want from this is to create some memories with my kids while they still like me 😂.

It’s been 866 days since I reserved and 703 days since I originally ordered. Will I get scheduled before the 2 year mark @Ford Motor Company ?? I’m first in the queue at my awesome little dealership. I’m disgusted at this point and just want my first ford that I’ve waited way too long to hand my money over for. 😭

I’ve previewed a couple times and nothing. I’m now a priority 2 which just means I’m priority at my dealer for the same options. I’m tired of seeing less than year orders of the same build get fulfilled.

856 days since res. I am the dealers first res, first order, first in the que, etc. Ford has built Big Bends Badlands Wildtraks for the dealer. All 4drs mine is a 2dr but still it is the first order placed before the first allocation cutoff in Oct of 2020. Last week the dealer recieved a BB, WT, and a BL. all placed AFTER my re-order in OCT of '21. My re-order back then had a COVP attached to it, with e-mail confirmed APPROVED, and still did not get built.

I am a patient person as well. This week it really hit hard when one of those recent deliveries to the dealer, the BL, showed up at my work for a new set of shoes and an exhaust.

Ford Bronco Almost 2 Years now…forgive me up front. 20221221_122141

Ford Bronco Almost 2 Years now…forgive me up front. 20221221_121923

It is tough to see these in person knowing that I still set buildless. :(

So, for those na sayers that don't think people got screwed I can tell you firsthand PEOPLE GOT SCREWED. It is all about allocation and what parts Ford has when your dealer's allocation comes up. It means absolutely ZERO as to where you are in the dealer's "que". If dealer has allocation, Ford can't build your spec, then Ford moves to the next order in the dealer's que to see if it can build that. Until it reaches a buildable Bronc from the parts available and fills the allocation.

This is how I have seen things transpire over the last 2 years. If you disagree, then come take a walk in my shoes. Reading here EVERY night. Being a COVP verified last year and NOT getting built. Seeing others get the same builds from walk-in orders, all the BS from Levine and Ford, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am at a small dealer and not one of the big discount ones with 500 orders. Just small town family owned dealer that I have been working with for years. Just traded the wife's 13 Explorer for a 22 Timberline.

Last edited:

Broncoblk23

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When Ford decided to drop the Bronco and make it “exclusive” by requiring a reservation in order to even buy one they should’ve kept their word. Regardless of all their screw ups and miscalculations and shortages and covid and whatever other bullshit they blame it on all they had to do and should’ve done as parts became available was build every Bronco in the order in which they were reserved. Even if they had an abundance of parts for a particular model too bad you wait in line. That’s called integrity!!

Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received mine exactly 2 years to the day from reservation. I also have never waited so long for a vehicle. That said I am very happy with it. It was very frustrating however to be an early reservation holder and see others walk in, order and within months get their Bronco of an almost exact build. Seems like 2 years is the time line for many from posts I have seen. Hopefully you get scheduled soon. If Ford intends to keep going with this reservation system, they need to fix it. First come first gets the order built (with available parts). No more Dealer allocation crap and people "jumping" the build line.
2 YEARS AND 4 DAYS for me (day 1 res)

So 2 Years is the sweet spot

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel bad about your delema. It should not happen to anyone. I also was thinking about going with a small town Dealer here in Texas where I knew the owner. I thank God I didn’t go that route and went with a MegaDealer here in Houston. Based on what I’ve read here, I believe that is a huge part of the problem.

An opinion….The car dealership franchises are like liquor distributorships. Oligarch control.

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

How long have you been a priority code 2? What does your dealer say the reason you are being skipped? Shouldn't you be the next build at your dealer?

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Find one on a lot. They are out there. Y’all that have been waiting have done nothing for yourselves. Go find what you want and buy it. There are exact, or damn close to it, models out there with zero ADM if you just do your homework.

OP
OP
johnny_bronco

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model