chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone who has driven a Uhaul truck or has had cargo that inhibits the view of the rear view mirror would tell you that the side view mirrors are probably good enough.
Yea I am not looking for "good enough". I want to see what is behind me and with how people drive you can't always see that with a side mirror. Besides most of these rearview cameras are always recording as you drive so if some asshole hits you from behind you have evidence.
Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they have a 4k option w/ a 2k rear camera too. I was thinking of the higher end model because I want the best view and you can def notice a difference between 1080p and 2k
I clicked on your Amazon link and it has listed the ingredients under important information with Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Fig Powder, Etc. I didn't know they were a part of consumer electronics.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I clicked on your Amazon link and it has listed the ingredients under important information with Whole Wheat Flour, Cane Sugar, Fig Powder, Etc. I didn't know they were a part of consumer electronics.
don't see any of that 😅

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My hitch cargo carrier does not show in the side mirrors. Often after a pothole or speedbump, I wonder if my gear is still following me. For now, I just watch the cars behind me to see if they swerve, but it'd be nice to know which piece of gear caused the swerving and if it's important enough to go back for it, or cut my losses and get off the grid asap.

BroncoBA

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those who might consider the always on camera with the stock camera: The stock camera may not be rated for 'always on'. If not designed for always on, they can overheat and fail after a short period. Similar to the camera on your phone, it can get very hot when powered up for long periods. Not saying it won't work, but you might do some research. We found this out when researching cameras that would fit on our 5th Wheel to monitor traffic while towing. Some have said that their cameras shut off automatically after 5 minutes, even if power is still applied.
Sponsored