Sponsored

Am I the only one that wishes the 4 Door Sunrider opened completely over the front and second rows?

JVill

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a 4 dr MIC on order and would definitely get the Sunrider if it opened completely up over both rows while keeping just the rear MIC in place. It looks like a great product, but is wasting the unique open air design of the 4 dr Bronco as it is currently designed. A gray color to match the MIC would also be great. I would have no desire to get a separate soft top at that point. The cargo area would be more secure than a soft top and it would look better with the MIC glass windows over wavy vinyl windows. I hope Bestop or a competitor comes out with one soon!
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd buy one right now if they did this. It takes 2 min to pop the front panels off and stow them in the back, paying $900 to make that easier seems silly.

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same thoughts here. At first I thought it would attach to the factory hard top latch points, so I could pop the sunrider on/off just like the front panels. When I saw that it has to be bolted on I lost all interest. I get what it's trying to accomplish, but it's just not practical for the 4 door in it's current configuration.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pics of WTF you guys are talking about? šŸ˜‚

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m sure thatā€™s gotta be coming. Front row only solution likely was a quick port over from the Jeep design. Two row is a new mechanism theyā€™ve never had to design or build before and isnā€™t like the full tops either. So we must wait and be patient! Just like with the Bronco itself. šŸ˜
Sponsored