First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems as though people continually bash on the AMB Bronco because it sometimes/most times? looks black........however, you never hear anyone bash on the shadow black Bronco thatā€™s always black. How about a little consistency folks. Of course Iā€™m kidding.......sort of.
Sponsored

Fubar94

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2013 Escape, 1966 Cobra MkIV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is so close to my order.... just go ahead and ship this directly to me please!!!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems as though people continually bash on the AMB Bronco because it sometimes/most times? looks black........however, you never hear anyone bash on the shadow black Bronco thatā€™s always black. How about a little consistency folks. Of course Iā€™m kidding.......sort of.
The only thing wrong with this color is it's not black full time.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
AwesomešŸ‘my dad used to throw my buddy and i in the mustang and drive to this sandwich spot when we were little.

When we got there he would reach over anx hit the cig lighter ,when it popped out the guy would walk out with our sandwiches we would put the top down and head to the beach and eat them.

We were little kids but loved it ,my buddies dad came over saying wtf is this magic sandwich buttonšŸ¤£
You got it. When my kids were little, we would run to the front car of the train in the Detroit Airport (no conductor, it was an automated monorail). There is a bar there at about 3.5 feet high (really meant for people sitting on the ledge so they or their luggage doesn't fall over. I would tell them to stand there, look ahead (out the front window) carefully and squeeze that bar to go faster and let go to slow down. They did it perfectly every time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is so nice. One of the few videos I think does the AMB justice. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, sheā€™s a beauty, but it does have a 20 % ceramic tint. Iā€™m sure that helps. Might have to invest in a ceramic coating.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

rbell2267

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have a AMB 4-door Badlands on order myself. Thanks for the pics. Itā€™s dark but I like it.

jwhitecarolina

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently: Mercedes Benz G550.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've said it before but it's just weird Ford decided to offer a color so dark it might as well be black, even in broad daylight. What's even the point? I agree that this would've been better suited to be called Antimatter Black (ie: black with purply/blue highlights). Then again, I've questioned a lot of Ford's aesthetic choices with the Bronco. Blue Jeans would've been vastly preferred by me...but they discontinued it.
Aston Martin offers a similar color in the new Vantage. There is obviously an audience. I'm in it!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

AMB is for people who like Black, but want fancy black that shines blue in the right light.

I am one of those people.

THIS is exactly it !!!!!! Could not have been said better. šŸ»

ceffylcoch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AMB will look just like Amethyst did on my ā€˜06 Edge - like black 99% of the time - disappoint really
Sponsored