ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was browsing ford parts for the bronco today and saw this bimini top that seems like a better design than some of the accessories they've listed before.

Bronco 4Dr 2021-2024 Bucking Bronco Bimini Top Black with Light Gray | Accessories.Ford.com

I'm wondering if anyone has installed it and if so, what their opinions were. I googled this first, and found one post here with a bunch of missing images and videos, ending with post saying it was jtops design... but no other info.

I'm mainly interested in something i can leave installed with top installed all the time, and that doesnt flap or remove paint (not sure if any of them are better than others as far as that is concerned.)
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jtops is the best option for this.

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was browsing ford parts for the bronco today and saw this bimini top that seems like a better design than some of the accessories they've listed before.

Bronco 4Dr 2021-2024 Bucking Bronco Bimini Top Black with Light Gray | Accessories.Ford.com

I'm wondering if anyone has installed it and if so, what their opinions were. I googled this first, and found one post here with a bunch of missing images and videos, ending with post saying it was jtops design... but no other info.

I'm mainly interested in something i can leave installed with top installed all the time, and that doesnt flap or remove paint (not sure if any of them are better than others as far as that is concerned.)
This is Mike with JTops. It’s strange that the images were eliminated. Was it a JTops post that had the images removed? Here is a link to the images.
Broncosunshades.com

OP
OP
ronnyek

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not so concerned about the post or images getting deleted... I'm more curious about the top listed on ford parts website and whether anyone has it... has any feedback on it.
Sponsored