First Name
Brie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long story short I fainted at the wheel and hit a curb while doing so (I m fine and didn’t hit anything other than the curb). I tried using water and dawn soap and water to wipe it off and only some of it comes off. Any suggestions?

IMG_1829.jpeg
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Long story short I fainted at the wheel and hit a curb while doing so (I m fine and didn’t hit anything other than the curb). I tried using water and dawn soap and water to wipe it off and only some of it comes off. Any suggestions?

IMG_1829.jpeg
You could try a bit of kerosene or if that isn’t available, a little WD-40. Good to hear you are ok!

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

magic eraser

3G & 6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 SuperDuty, misc others
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Polishing compound will take out whatever is able to come out. If that doesn't get it back to where you want there are tons of wheel repair services out there that can straighten and refinish.

Like someone said above - these are readily available on Craigslist, FB Marketplace, etc. That may be way more cost effective than getting them refinished.

Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good news is that they are the OBX wheels. You should be able to get a brand new set every 6 months for a few hundred dollars.
Exactly. There's some for sale by me for $50 ea.

There's also a full set of optional BD wheels for $380 I'm kind of interested in even though I have no use for them...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly. There's some for sale by me for $50 ea.

There's also a full set of optional BD wheels for $380 I'm kind of interested in even though I have no use for them...
Meh, the BD steelies were the best. With all BD getting the then optional wheel now standard, I expect the Marketplace to be flooded with takeoffs in short order. The Grabber is a heck of a good tire even though short. Finding a set of takeoffs for daily driving and saving the meat for trails is a smart move.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good news is that they are the OBX wheels. You should be able to get a brand new set every 6 months for a few hundred dollars.
With tires.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is a spray called Oops or Goof Off ...both work great to take off just about anything.

However both will eat plastic if left on. Typically, I spray some on a rag and wipe.

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux Pkg, 72 Ranchero GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Any fixes? Wheel / tire damage IMG_1829
It looks like you’re going to need a new tire. It looks like the sidewall has a cut and a bulge.
Sponsored