First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is a widespread issue @Ford Motor Company. I just took delivery in Nov and also experience this issue. Many others on this forum are saying the identical thing. Can we get a CSP or software update soon?

This may even be a recall given that no floor heat in winter conditions likely pose a safety hazard. Time to act.
Hey there! I can look into your Bronco’s heat concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tested mine a couple days ago --- nice and warm down there. For those that aren't, I would contact dealer for them to assess.

litboifam

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys,

I just want to share my experience so far and if anyone has any insights, please share them with me.

As most of you here, I have the same footwell problem and I took my car to the dealer to have it looked at a few weeks ago, and when they got back to me, they said that it was working as intended because they had other vehicles in stock and they all behaved the same. So, to give me some piece of mind, the rep at the dealer submitted a ticket directly to Ford to see if they have any insights about the issue, and after waiting 3-4 days, they finally replied saying it was a "normal operating characteristic" and there was nothing that can be done.

Frustrated and upset seeing that my $50k+ truck is basically becoming unusable during winter, I took it upon myself to contact Ford directly and explain my concerns about this and they came back to me with the same lingo "its a normal operating characteristic" and no further explanation. I guess they are considering this a customer complaint that does not qualify as a safety concern and are basically just ignoring it so they dont have to deal with it.

If anyone has had a different outcome than mine, please share. I truly want to get this remedied.

Thanks!

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys,

I just want to share my experience so far and if anyone has any insights, please share them with me.

As most of you here, I have the same footwell problem and I took my car to the dealer to have it looked at a few weeks ago, and when they got back to me, they said that it was working as intended because they had other vehicles in stock and they all behaved the same. So, to give me some piece of mind, the rep at the dealer submitted a ticket directly to Ford to see if they have any insights about the issue, and after waiting 3-4 days, they finally replied saying it was a "normal operating characteristic" and there was nothing that can be done.

Frustrated and upset seeing that my $50k+ truck is basically becoming unusable during winter, I took it upon myself to contact Ford directly and explain my concerns about this and they came back to me with the same lingo "its a normal operating characteristic" and no further explanation. I guess they are considering this a customer complaint that does not qualify as a safety concern and are basically just ignoring it so they dont have to deal with it.

If anyone has had a different outcome than mine, please share. I truly want to get this remedied.

Thanks!

Hmmmm.

Again, I will "Test" my floor heat and report back. I will tell you that one day, I just had it coming out of dash, and yes, feet were frozen by the time I got home -- 45 minute drive.
BUT, After changing to dash AND Floor, toasty toes from then on.
But. I will Again assess the floor heat and give my opinion.

For those with "cold" feet, Can you get temperature of floor area, and I will do same so we can compare. We would have to come up with parameters such as 1. Bronco has to be on/running for say 15 minutes and 2. Heat has to be set at HI and 3. Only Floor Heat is selected.

Anyone interested in an experiment ?

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know I just read that an OTA Update fixed some peoples heat issue.

Please let us know if it fixed yours

Thanks
Sponsored