Sponsored

Any one have trouble using guest voucher?

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The off rodeo team is giving me trouble saying I’m not eligible for the $250 guest voucher because my bronco order date was 4/6 when apparently the cut off was 3/25 even though I reserved day 1. I never saw anywhere where that would be the case. I have an eligible order I should be able to use it right?
Sponsored

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The off rodeo team is giving me trouble saying I’m not eligible for the $250 guest voucher because my bronco order date was 4/6 when apparently the cut off was 3/25 even though I reserved day 1. I never saw anywhere where that would be the case. I have an eligible order I should be able to use it right?
Did you get the email telling you that you had received a credit? The date of the email was 3/25. The order cutoff date was 3/19.

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kelleymarie212

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you get the email telling you that you had received a credit? The date of the email was 3/25. The order cutoff date was 3/19.
Yep. Got that one and another on 6/17 stating the $250 voucher too. The guy told me my order had to be in by 3/25. Never saw that anyhwhere. My order was in on 4/6