Sponsored

Anyone had/having trouble getting the $250 voucher?

_TJG_

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition (4 DR)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bronco First Edition 4 Dr

Reserved: 7/13/20
Ordered: 3/18/21
Took Delivery: 12/22/21

I received an email on 3/25/21 concerning the painted hard top issues, and also stating I’d be receiving a $250 voucher for the Off Roadeo (expires the end of 2022). Fast forward to a little over a month ago. We’re finally able to schedule time off to attend an Off Roadeo, we’ve decided we want to go to Moab. I sign up, but there’s no area to check off concerning the voucher. I call the Bronco Off Roadeo customer service and they have no idea why it isn’t showing up when I fill out my reservation, and are telling me I most likely don’t qualify. I’m not sure what else I could’ve done right to qualify. I even got the email saying I qualify. I forwarded all of it to Bronco Off Roadeo like I was told to and never got a response. I called again after sending all of my info along with the email I got from Ford, and it was like I was starting the whole process over again with them as if I hadn’t called previously and hadn’t sent in all of my info. I’m stumped. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone have a contact I can get ahold of to help me out? Thanks I’m advance guys.
Sponsored

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I went to New Hampshire's Off Rodeo around September 30th 2021 and still have not received my voucher. I have been in contact with the Off-Rodeo team but they have not been able to correct it. I have not taken delivery of my Bronco so I'll fight it more when that happens.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a voucher?

I remember getting an email some time ago after I placed my order but I don't recall the voucher. I just picked my bronco up and was looking into going to one of the off-rodeos, so I came here to see if I can find out more of what it's all about. Of course it's trail riding but I wanted to see what it actually entails.

Tme

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got our voucher in merchandise in the bronco shop at the off rodeo. There was about half our group that received it.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received a $250 voucher for merch at the Off-Roadeo. It was available when I arrived.

Ford Bronco Anyone had/having trouble getting the $250 voucher? 20211106_190314
Sponsored