Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order number (no VIN) and was told I should now be able to register for an event. It keeps coming back that they can't find my order. I have confirmed with Ford, so I know they have it...I am using the right name, email, phone number used to place my order. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

EgreenBadSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order number (no VIN) and was told I should now be able to register for an event. It keeps coming back that they can't find my order. I have confirmed with Ford, so I know they have it...I am using the right name, email, phone number used to place my order. Any suggestions?
If you are a recent order you will have to wait until you get your VIN to register.

OP
OP
TailGunner

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would call them, an order should get you in.

EMAIL [email protected]
PHONE 888.260.5744

Who is eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo?
Customers who have ordered a qualifying Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition are eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo.

Current owners and order-holders can attend before taking delivery! Simply register here and input your order information to verify.

Additional reservations will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. For those who do not own a qualifying Bronco, information on reservation availability and cost to attend will be announced soon – stay tuned for details!

https://broncooffroadeo.com/

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://broncooffroadeo.com/#moreInformation

How do I verify my order?
First, create or log in to your Off-Roadeo account. You will then be prompted through our registration process, where you can indicate that you have ordered a 2021 or newer Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands, or Bronco Sport First Edition vehicle. In the vehicle verification section of your profile, complete the form with the same information (name, address, etc.) that you used to place your order with your Ford dealer.

Finally, click “Verify Your Vehicle.” If your information matches, your order will be instantly verified, and you can continue with the reservation process. If additional information is needed, or there is a discrepancy with your information, our Program Headquarters team will reach out to you directly to complete a manual verification. You can always contact Program Headquarters at (888) 260-5744 or email us at [email protected].

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
TailGunner

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update! Thanks to you great folks, I emailed the info email and within minutes received a response. With just my name, email, order number and date of order, the rep was able to find my order and sent me the acceptance email. Like minutes! Super excited! This will help me with the long, long wait in front of me. Thanks everyone!

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update! Thanks to you great folks, I emailed the info email and within minutes received a response. With just my name, email, order number and date of order, the rep was able to find my order and sent me the acceptance email. Like minutes! Super excited! This will help me with the long, long wait in front of me. Thanks everyone!
Guess I’ll have to do the same. Tried to register yesterday and they couldn’t verify my order. I’ll be emailing them now!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats, It's good to hear a success story lol

Sponsored

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for asking the question, I am in the same position.

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would call them, an order should get you in.

EMAIL [email protected]
PHONE 888.260.5744

Who is eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo?
Customers who have ordered a qualifying Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands or Bronco Sport First Edition are eligible to attend Bronco Off-Roadeo.

Current owners and order-holders can attend before taking delivery! Simply register here and input your order information to verify.

Additional reservations will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. For those who do not own a qualifying Bronco, information on reservation availability and cost to attend will be announced soon – stay tuned for details!

https://broncooffroadeo.com/
Thanks for the information!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the information!
No problem. I think this is the part that needs emphasis:

If additional information is needed, or there is a discrepancy with your information, our Program Headquarters team will reach out to you directly to complete a manual verification. You can always contact Program Headquarters at (888) 260-5744 or email us at [email protected].

(It probably also depends on who you talk to, and if it's a Wednesday during an even numbered month and if your great grandmother has two vowels in their middle name)

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally got approved. They couldn’t verify my Bronco so I emailed them. They emailed back in like 20 minutes asking for a few things and I was verified within minutes. To be clear, I have a bronco on order with no VIN yet.

My main concern was that I wanted to bring my wife and two kids to ride along, I thought it would be free to bring them, wrong. It will cost me $1,000 to bring them as guests. Guess I’m out on the offroadeo.😕

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I can get all the way to the booking page and I get an error 🤬
Sponsored