Sponsored

Any recent build date people making it out of chip hold purgatory?

dfever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Volvo V70
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My order was scheduled to the week of 3/21, and blended 3/26. I’ve been in production ever since. Have gone from a secondary status of “produced” (two weeks ago) to “micro chip hold” (last Friday). Currently have an ETA of May 13 (just like many others) but I don’t expect it to hold. From browsing the other build week threads, it seems a decent percentage of builds each week are being siphoned off into microchip holds as the line rolls on.

Has anyone who has been put on microchip hold recently (in the last two months or so) actually seen their vehicle actually be built? Are these vehicles steadily being finished and trickling out, or are we all just being added to a growing pool of 99% finished Broncos?
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order was scheduled to the week of 3/21, and blended 3/26. I’ve been in production ever since. Have gone from a secondary status of “produced” (two weeks ago) to “micro chip hold” (last Friday). Currently have an ETA of May 13 (just like many others) but I don’t expect it to hold. From browsing the other build week threads, it seems a decent percentage of builds each week are being siphoned off into microchip holds as the line rolls on.

Has anyone who has been put on microchip hold recently (in the last two months or so) actually seen their vehicle actually be built? Are these vehicles steadily being finished and trickling out, or are we all just being added to a growing pool of 99% finished Broncos?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/confirmed-“chip-hold”-thread.43038/page-4