First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Self interested, but wondering if anyone has actually taken delivery of a Wildtrak yet?

I've been zooming in on all the photos and haven't seen a Wildtrak badge yet.
Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Self interested, but wondering if anyone has actually taken delivery of a Wildtrak yet?

I've been zooming in on all the photos and haven't seen a Wildtrak badge yet.
They did away with the Wildtrak. Giving all Wildtrak reservation holders Warthogs at that price.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Only Wildtraks I've seen delivered were dealer demos.

I was also wondering if any customer orders have been delivered at all to more western states. Everything I've seen is within 8 hours of Michigan Assembly Plant. That's for a different thread though.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Wildtraks and FE's are going to be the Bronco Unicorns (at least I hope).

Last edited:

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the problem with wild tracks is that they need to build the first editions first. And since they first edition is basically a wild track with a disconnect they may be getting first dibs...

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting that this one just popped up on my dealer's site. Says incoming. The dealer page has some wrong information (green exterior), but when I looked at the Window Sticker, it is Area 51 Wildtrak.

Some interesting notes that it shows Soft Top with prep package, charging $ 650 for it, but doesn't show a MIC top, so don't know if it is a 2 top (don't think those exist this year). It is possible that this is a dealer demo. Built 6/8, but not at the dealer yet. My thoughts are it is a dealer demo.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP0MLA62588

The dealer is Villa Park Ford in Villa Park, CA.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Interesting that this one just popped up on my dealer's site. Says incoming. The dealer page has some wrong information (green exterior), but when I looked at the Window Sticker, it is Area 51 Wildtrak.

Some interesting notes that it shows Soft Top with prep package, charging $ 650 for it, but doesn't show a MIC top, so don't know if it is a 2 top (don't think those exist this year). It is possible that this is a dealer demo. Built 6/8, but not at the dealer yet. My thoughts are it is a dealer demo.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FMEE5DP0MLA62588

WTF... We knew Ford could put a soft top on one but just refused to do it. Looks like someone got one, but you may be right and maybe a dealer mannequin.

I had just asked my dealer and he said that it would not even allow him to pick a soft top in their ordering software.

Oh, and initially I thought green was basically cactus gray, but the window sticker does the area 51.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The soft top line item is a credit.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Wildtrak‘s blend date is tomorrow 6/30, so hoping to take delivery before end of July. 🤞
Sponsored