First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2019 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey is anybody headed to the NV offrodeo anytime soon? If you’d be willing to get me a patch and mail it I’d be happy to send you some cash for it.

I left my wife’s prized nv patch in our rental car and don’t know where I’d get another one
Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey. If you don’t get any response before I go, I’d gladly pick one up in December. Going December 16th. Send me a message on here and I will bookmark to ask as it gets closer.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For anyone that comes into town, if you bring your rig and want to hit some trails while here, just ping me. Can put together some trails based on what you're preferences are. Always a great time meeting those from out of town but the same passion.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wish I would have seen this yesterday, just did the Off-Roadeo today in Nevada. Wonder if you could call and ask “Mean” Jean if he would hook it up. Sorry I couldn’t help.

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wish I would have seen this yesterday, just did the Off-Roadeo today in Nevada. Wonder if you could call and ask “Mean” Jean if he would hook it up. Sorry I couldn’t help.
I was in the same group (blue BMW guy), but I didn't win the smoothest driver award, and agree Mean "Gene" could probably hook you up.

On the subject, my takeaways/surprises in chronological order:
- The road from the highway to the parking is about 1.5 miles, is unpaved, and not great for cars with low splitters (I have about 3" of ground clearance). Your car will get really dirty from the drive and sitting in the parking lot for the day.
- You do not go back to the parking lot, so bring a backpack for clothes/swag
- Ignore the daytime high temp and dress warmer - you are in canyons where the sun doesn't shine often, and a lot of the morning you are listening to instruction
- If you have a 2-door, request one (they had 2 of the ~13), it really gives you confidence steering between trees/obstacles
- Probably the most important thing is to wear good/supportive hiking boots - you are doing lots of trail walking on big rocks and dirt. About the only owners I would caution attending is if you have really bad and unstable knees/ankles or are way out of shape
- Almost all of the day is driving at less than 5mph, but you are learning everything. This is not a basic/intro class - it can take you from no experience to going over 3' rocks.

TC04

Raptor
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you still need a patch, I'll be at Vegas OffRoadeo on Dec1. PM me the details of what your looking for.
Sponsored