Sponsored

Anyone considering the new Hot Pepper Red?

67Bronkogirl

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 1/2 cab Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went in and changed my 2021 order to a 2022 order today. I went with Hot Pepper Red - from Cyber Orange - and the dealership just happened to have a 2019 Ranger in HPR on the lot. I'm happy with my decision.
I'm so torn. I had the most difficulty picking a color the first time around, knowing exactly what I wanted my build to be... and now having to pick another color is killing me. I can't bring myself to go convert my order to the MY22 simply because I cannot wrap my brain around the MY22 colors. :(
Sponsored

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have definitely look at the ranger forums on this color. But its so hard to tell how it will be on the Bronco. They just have so much different body lines. Some of the pictures that it looks more burnt orange I LOVE that Ive seen. But majority of them look more red. My current 1990 Bronco is red, and my F350 is Bronze Fire metallic, which is like a redish maroon that turns burnt orange in the sun. So needless to say I was considering changing up my color pallet with say a green or the cyber yellow..i mean orange. I really wanted an orange Bronco, but unfortunately it sounds like that will only be offered on the raptor. Lame.
No cyber yellow is the right name

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This picture further emphasized Ford's disappointing decision to kill Rapid Red. Why have 2 very similar reds instead of 2 distinct reds? Makes no sense.
I liked rapid red. I hate the grey roof but Rapid red with a black roof is a sweet combo

Sponsored

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hot Pepper Red is a nice color but too Maroon-like. They need an option for a true deep red and if not ensure Race Red is available on the Bronco Raptor trim. Hot Pepper Red and Rapid Red are both maroon like. When will they offer a real fire red?

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hot Pepper Red is a nice color but too Maroon-like. They need an option for a true deep red and if not ensure Race Red is available on the Bronco Raptor trim. Hot Pepper Red and Rapid Red are both maroon like. When will they offer a real fire red?
What do you think Maroon is? I’d agree rapid red has a maroon ish look but hpr is nothing like maroon. Maroon doesn’t have any hints if orange.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hot pepper red turns out to be a great color! Also, not the most common.

Sponsored