Sponsored

Anyone find a good solution to hold your phone in place on the wireless charger?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

for another angle, you could go this route. I got a device rail, went with the mabett dash plugs, thin right-angle usb-c cables, and with the 67 designs arm, I could hook up a mous.co case and magsafe charger. I've got a pixel, but they make cases for google/apple/samsung phones just the same. And it will charge at full rate, all the time, and will hold for most off-road tomfoolery.
Mous also makes a clamp-style mount but it does not have charging, unfortunately.

Ford Bronco Anyone find a good solution to hold your phone in place on the wireless charger? 1688067879814
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, store your sunglasses in that space and get a real wireless charger.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that video replacing the OEM charger or just the taking out the blank plate and installing a charger. If it’s replacing the OEM charger can I get a link?

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, store your sunglasses in that space and get a real wireless charger.
I want to agree for the most part, but as an optometrist I have to interject. Don’t store your sunglasses in a possibly super hot vehicle, at least if their nice sunglasses. And also if you’re in your car charging your phone put your sunglasses on 😂 unless it’s dark of course.
Sponsored