Sponsored

Anyone find the part number for the Everglades/Heritage fender flares?

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as the title says, I am looking for the factory part number for the “square” flares from the Everglades and heritage trims. Anyone find them yet?

I like the KBD ones but they are a little smaller than I would like.
Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
as the title says, I am looking for the factory part number for the “square” flares from the Everglades and heritage trims. Anyone find them yet?

I like the KBD ones but they are a little smaller than I would like.
So the flares won't work without the fenders too.

Following, though, as I'm interested if someone has converted and the cost involved.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

and doesnt the passenger side fender have a hole for the snorkel?

OP
OP
Offroad Newb

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the flares won't work without the fenders too.

Following, though, as I'm interested if someone has converted and the cost involved.
Oh really? I didn’t realize that. I thought I read that the Raptor shared the same fenders so I assumed they were all the same.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
and doesnt the passenger side fender have a hole for the snorkel?
Yes, but you could get Heritage fenders and flares.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh really? I didn’t realize that. I thought I read that the Raptor shared the same fenders so I assumed they were all the same.
Braptor fenders are far different from all others

OP
OP
Offroad Newb

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Braptor fenders are far different from all others
I can definitely see the difference between the standard fender and the raptor now though. I was on mobile when I posted this and didn't get a good enough look.

I would be curious to see a heritage/everglades with the flares removed. I am sure it is squared off similar to the Raptor below.

Ford Bronco Anyone find the part number for the Everglades/Heritage fender flares? 1689523330444

OP
OP
Offroad Newb

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but you could get Heritage fenders and flares.
Has anyone found the part numbers for those?

Edit: Found the flares but not the fender assembly.
N2DZ-9929038-AA

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can definitely see the difference between the standard fender and the raptor now though. I was on mobile when I posted this and didn't get a good enough look.

I would be curious to see a heritage/everglades with the flares removed. I am sure it is squared off similar to the Raptor below.

1689523330444.png
We’ve got a heritage at my work. I can post a picture tomorrow.

OP
OP
Offroad Newb

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’ve got a heritage at my work. I can post a picture tomorrow.
Awesome! Thank you. I am sure this will approach the same cost as just going to the ADV glass so maybe its not worth the effort, but I am definitely curious.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Thank you. I am sure this will approach the same cost as just going to the ADV glass so maybe its not worth the effort, but I am definitely curious.
I priced it out last October and it came out to be $2960 for fenders themselves and then another $1380 for the flares. And of course those fenders would arrive unpainted so you'd have to add on the cost to paint them.

I don't know what the cost to paint them would be as I abandoned my plan after I priced out the parts. I'm sure it would be at least be $5000 when all is said and done.

OP
OP
Offroad Newb

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I priced it out last October and it came out to be $2960 for fenders themselves and then another $1380 for the flares. And of course those fenders would arrive unpainted so you'd have to add on the cost to paint them.

I don't know what the cost to paint them would be as I abandoned my plan after I priced out the parts. I'm sure it would be at least be $5000 when all is said and done.
Yeah, the deeper I got into this the more I realized the price isn't worth the slight difference in appearance. I do like that squared off look, but not for close to $5000. I have also had my Bronco for like a week so I gotta pump the brakes on some of this stuff haha

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, the deeper I got into this the more I realized the price isn't worth the slight difference in appearance. I do like that squared off look, but not for close to $5000. I have also had my Bronco for like a week so I gotta pump the brakes on some of this stuff haha
My new plan is to watch the local salvage yard for a Heritage/Everglades Bronco to show up.

Not a perfect plan obviously, if a Bronco is in a salvage yard chances are it'll have been in a collision, and at least one of the fenders will be crunched, but if I can get the total cost down to under $2000 I'll probably go for it. The problem is I have no idea what it costs to paint a handful of body panels, so $2000 may be completely unrealistic. My experience painting vehicles thus far is limited to rattle-can specials in my driveway. :cool:

I know a handful of people have been installing these guys from Bestop. I'm not crazy about them personally, but they look better in-person than they do in the product pictures in my opinion.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My new plan is to watch the local salvage yard for a Heritage/Everglades Bronco to show up.

Not a perfect plan obviously, if a Bronco is in a salvage yard chances are it'll have been in a collision, and at least one of the fenders will be crunched, but if I can get the total cost down to under $2000 I'll probably go for it. The problem is I have no idea what it costs to paint a handful of body panels, so $2000 may be completely unrealistic. My experience painting vehicles thus far is limited to rattle-can specials in my driveway. :cool:

I know a handful of people have been installing these guys from Bestop. I'm not crazy about them personally, but they look better in-person than they do in the product pictures in my opinion.
The KBDs are so close but them and the bestop version is just missing something when I see them. Both need more "lip" to them and need to ride a little higher to hide roundness of the stock fender.

Would it be possible to build up either one with fiberglass or plastic composite?

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The KBDs are so close but them and the bestop version is just missing something when I see them. Both need more "lip" to them and need to ride a little higher to hide roundness of the stock fender.

Would it be possible to build up either one with fiberglass or plastic composite?
Yea, the Bestop lacks attractiveness in general cause they Fugly!!!🫣
Sponsored