Sponsored

Anyone found roll bar storage for the back?

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking to get some roll bar storage bags for the back of my 4 door. Anyone know of any manufacturers making something like this yet for the Bronco?

Screenshot_20220209-122149_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20220209-122207_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Busterfriendly
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those are cool... Could we adapt the Jeep ones to work?
Yea that would be awesome if someone fabricated an adapter to fit the bronco roll bar.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Busterfriendly
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been wondering if XG Cargo would make a Game for the Bronco. Has anyone emailed them?
Mason at XG Cargo just responded to my email and said they are already working on a product line for Bronco. So that's cool.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just installed a pair of these in my JK, in the back of my head hoping there's some way I can transfer them over.

Wish they held more OR were a bit cheaper, but not many things will let you take advantage of that area behind the roll bar. I especially wanted these so I can use them to brace a "shelf" across the top to attach things (like my traction boards).

One thing that maybe is a concerne, is I was reading that at least on the Wranglers, this prevents the soft tops from folding back. I have no intention of having a full soft top so I didn't care.

My little shelf is temporary and ghetto but here's a pic..

Ford Bronco Anyone found roll bar storage for the back? 20220210_052432

Last edited:
OP
OP
Busterfriendly
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 big bend bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just installed a pair of these in my JK, in the back of my head hoping there's some way I can transfer them over.

Wish they held more OR were a bit cheaper, but not many things will let you take advantage of that area behind the roll bar. I especially wanted these so I can use them to brace a "shelf" across the top to attach things (like my traction boards).

One thing that maybe I'm concerned, is I was reading at least on the Wranglers, to this prevents the soft tops from folding back. I have no intention of having a full soft top so I didn't care.

My little shelf is temporary and ghetto but here's a pic..

Ford Bronco Anyone found roll bar storage for the back? 20220210_052432
Thanks for sharing !
Sponsored