Sponsored

Anyone here have a diagram of the rear bumper assembly?

Baja Blue Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO, 2016 f150, 2004 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had finally found the sas rear bumper caps for my Badlands, but want to be sure how the bumper is built and bolted as to not break anything while changing the end caps....any help out there?

thnks
Sponsored

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don’t think you can get to the top clips that hold the endcaps on without removing the bumper. I was actually looking at that this morning. The endcaps and bumper have little slots or loops that individual white clips go into and secure in place. I attempted removing one end cap because I was interested in trying to take the plastic off the top of the bumper without removing it from the Bronco. I was unsuccessful, and hope someone has the info you’re asking for.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t think you can get to the top clips that hold the endcaps on without removing the bumper. I was actually looking at that this morning. The endcaps and bumper have little slots or loops that individual white clips go into and secure in place. I attempted removing one end cap because I was interested in trying to take the plastic off the top of the bumper without removing it from the Bronco. I was unsuccessful, and hope someone has the info you’re asking for.
I think you’re right. It looks like the bumper needs to be removed, and possibly even then the top plastic step plate before the end caps can be removed

Ford Bronco Anyone here have a diagram of the rear bumper assembly? IMG_3368

OP
OP
Baja Blue Bronco

Baja Blue Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO, 2016 f150, 2004 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you’re right. It looks like the bumper needs to be removed, and possibly even then the top plastic step plate before the end caps can be removed

Ford Bronco Anyone here have a diagram of the rear bumper assembly? IMG_3368
Thanks for the input y'all, looks like I will be removing bumper soon.
will let you know how it goes....anybody else with experience with disassembling the rear bumper would appreciate the input.... thanks again all.
Sponsored