First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are probably all customer orders. They automatically get added to the website when they are picked.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, they have my OBX on there. Same VIN. WTF.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, they have my OBX on there. Same VIN. WTF.
I know for a fact that these guys post customer orders on cars.com. I called about a decent deal on a Ranger Tremor they had several months ago. It was a customer order and they claimed it is 'automatically posted on there'. Obviously they do it to drum up business. Because when I inquired they sent a bunch of information on 'In Stock' 2wd Ranger XLs, and called me to see when I'd like to come in and take a look. I literally laughed out loud.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know for a fact that these guys post customer orders on cars.com. I called about a decent deal on a Ranger Tremor they had several months ago. It was a customer order and they claimed it is 'automatically posted on there'. Obviously they do it to drum up business. Because when I inquired they sent a bunch of information on 'In Stock' 2wd Ranger XLs, and called me to see when I'd like to come in and take a look. I literally laughed out loud.
I called my salesman about it and he said they have a process that automatically posts everything coming in. If you look at the window stickers they are all special orders except for one, and that one is jacked up by $15k.

I found it interesting that there was one coming in that was not a special order though.
Sponsored