AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone buy their Bronco from Autonation Ford in Sanford? How was your experience? The vibe there is a little off after I placed the order and noticed the $899 “dealer service fee” on my incoming Bronco.
Sponsored

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought a Shelby GT350 from them a few years ago. If you think you're having dun with sales, just wait until you bring your car in fir Service. On my Shelby GT350, they royally fucked up a steering rack replacement (cross threaded bolts into the subframe) and the car never drove right afterward. On a separate occasion, it went in for an AC repair and they completely tore the boot on the shifter and e-brake, and busted a few of the tabs on the dash assembly during disassembly/reassembly. Tried giving it back to me and played dumb about it. They can't retain staff and the department has a lot of employee turnover. After my multiple experiences there, I absolutely refuse to set foot in that godforsaken. If I were you, get your deposit money back and go somewhere else.

You might be best served at Sun State Ford... but to be honest, I never found a good Ford store in metro Orlando in the 6 years I lived there. It was so bad, I sold my GT350 and swore to never own a Ford again with such shit customer support.

Moved to Palm Beach, bought a Bronco, and working with Mullinax here has restored my faith in the Ford brand (for now).

OP
OP
Sweetooth710

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Yea, gettin a high-turnover/snake oil vibe there. Sorry about your experience, but I feel like Florida, despite all its sun, is a shady place when it comes to business practices.

I’ve got another order at Mullinax Apopka so I may just go with them and let the Autonation one go. I’ve at least heard of positive experiences from people on this forum on Mullinax.

Thanks for the input!

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. Yea, gettin a high-turnover/snake oil vibe there. Sorry about your experience, but I feel like Florida, despite all its sun, is a shady place when it comes to business practices.

I’ve got another order at Mullinax Apopka so I may just go with them and let the Autonation one go. I’ve at least heard of positive experiences from people on this forum on Mullinax.

Thanks for the input!
Have spoken to a Mullinax rep & they basically told me they're doing $5k markups over MSRP. I'd get a price in writing, preferably on a bill of sale, & make them sign it.

Positive note on Autonation. Oliver Espinoza in F&I took care of me (though he knew I was in the industry & understand I knew the games). Working with him was my one & only positive remark I'll make.

OP
OP
Sweetooth710

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have spoken to a Mullinax rep & they basically told me they're doing $5k markups over MSRP. I'd get a price in writing, preferably on a bill of sale, & make them sign it.

Positive note on Autonation. Oliver Espinoza in F&I took care of me (though he knew I was in the industry & understand I knew the games). Working with him was my one & only positive remark I'll make.
Mullinax according to everyone on here and my salesman are honoring msrp on all reservations/orders. Is the 5K markup you speak of on lot vehicles?

Autonation update:

So I went in today because my bank needed a buyer’s order showing my down payment. I took my existing buyer’s order showing I’m paying msrp in and the manager says “The price has gone up and you didn’t reserve a 21 so you don’t have price protection.” I could tell by her demeanor she was playing games. I told her that ford said I locked in my 22’ price because I ordered last year prior to the March 22’ increase. I called ford again and the rep told her I was correct and she said she will ask her rep about it.

I feel like I can tell where this is going :rolleyes:

Sponsored

LaterGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullinax according to everyone on here and my salesman are honoring msrp on all reservations/orders. Is the 5K markup you speak of on lot vehicles?
My sister ordered a Big Bend at Mullinax and was charged $5k ADM. Sasquatch packages get $10k ADM according to her salesman.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My sister ordered a Big Bend at Mullinax and was charged $5k ADM. Sasquatch packages get $10k ADM according to her salesman.
That leaves such an ugly taste in my mouth. You pay extra, wait extra time, give them a bigger sale and commission and then those greedy bastards charge you more for your trouble as if they did anything more than check a box on the order sheet. Grrr.
Sponsored