Sponsored

Anyone order through Tomball Ford? Any dealer scumbag tactics there at pick up?

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Then there is the part about them giving the priority order to the a salesperson... cause "he worked hard for it"
My dealer did the same thing
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Shoemakers don't make their families or their own shoes first. Customer's come first.

I work for a 911 agency... does that mean I get priority when I call 911???? You know "perks" of the job for a job well done.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t buy from them, so I don’t have a dog in this fight, but I would have zero issue with the dealership giving the priority build to a top employee. Taking care of good employees is even more important than giving a special bonus to one customer as far as I’m concerned. It’s not like the owner gave it to his wife or something.
In a normal situation, I'd agree with this but, Bronco has been anything but normal. It just feels wrong to me when they likely have a LOT of customers waiting that have been loyal to them. It gives them the sleazy appearance that many view car dealers as. What really ticked me off was his attitude. He wasn't the least bit humble about it.

Sponsored

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This should be your first clue.

No way would I pay that. You should have walked right there.
Pretty sure a lot of dealerships are doing that. I had a $500 reservation/order fee that is apart of my down payment for when it arrives. I was told that if I decide to cancel my order that I will be refunded because the bronco will be immediately sold the moment it hits the lot. Lol

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well at least Jorge bought it. From what I hear(seen) on the forms a lot of Sales Managers, owners or higher ups take all the mannequins as their personal vehicle and not let people drive them since order banks are full. Most if not all sales people at dealerships usually make you feel like you need a hazmat suit just to deal with them as it is. So good luck to everyone, don't be afraid to haggle, and get what you can in writing.

Sponsored