Sponsored

Anyone placed / received an order from Valkyrie Off Road lately? I'm having no luck....

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel / 93' F150 XLT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been trying to contact Valkyie to find out if an order I placed has shipped. I've called numerous times (no answer), tried the Chat link on their website numerous times (no response) and also emailed the email address given on their website they say to contact with questions twice and both times my email got kicked back with a message that the msg. couldn't be delivered because the recipient's domain does not exist? I placed an order online and the charge has hit my card but I can't reach anyone.... Anyone know what's up with them?
Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've had bad dealings with these guys,purchased their roofrack back when they first released it and after holding my money and not answering e-mails they finnally refunded me (but I lost hundreds in exchange rates by then)will NEVER deal with these clowns again.
I went with trailrax in the end and have been very pleased with the product. Might be best to do a CC reversal if you can.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesn't sound like a legit supplier