Sponsored

Anyone put Falken Wildpeak AT3's on stock non-sas big bend?

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No lift or cb Removal. These are the same size as stock on a Black Diamond. I am going to lift for belly clearance not tire reasons. Like many have said, you can go to 285/70x17 without modification, I'm just not a large tire guy.
Thanks for the recommendation on these. I am going to go this route.
Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had my first real test in snow and ice with my Falken Wildpeaks AT3W's with 8.5" falling today. These Wildpeaks are nothing short of amazing in the snow, certainly combined with the GOAT modes, the best snow/ice traction I've experienced outside of a tire with studs or chains. It started out wet and got progressively colder(19º now), and the roads were as slick as I've seen since last February, with multiple cars in the ditch each time I went out today.

The bad news is it cost me $1,850 because after driving my wife's Range Rover diesel equipped with all seasons this evening, I felt guilty and ordered winter tires for her. Its tires were terrible in comparison, and the Rover's 4WD system is not the weak link.

Perk 22

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I switched to 295/70/17. Crash bars still on. But I did switch to a 17x8 +35 offset wheel.

Bronco Nitto.jpg

Bronco nitto3.jpg

Bronco nitto4.jpg
Sponsored