Sponsored

Anyone put in a second order for something else?

BroncoBoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since I've been hearing everything from 6 months to 3 years I figured I'd try a second order and see which comes in first. I currently have a 4x4 that's over 20 years old so I'm tired of having to get it towed lol. I've always loved Wranglers and Broncos so I ordered a 2 door Rubicon. It's a race to finish, fingers crossed something actually arrives in 2022 haha.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know if there is a limit to Bronco orders that one can have associated with their account? I know there was a limit on reservations. But now that ordering can be done without a reservation, I wonder if there is still a limit?

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put in a reservation for the INEOS Grenadier. I'm not in a huge hurry either way...

CjDuncan

Badlands
First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I've been hearing everything from 6 months to 3 years I figured I'd try a second order and see which comes in first. I currently have a 4x4 that's over 20 years old so I'm tired of having to get it towed lol. I've always loved Wranglers and Broncos so I ordered a 2 door Rubicon. It's a race to finish, fingers crossed something actually arrives in 2022 haha.
I ordered a 2nd Bronco, known as my back-up Bronco, in June. It is being built before my original build. (See signature) Happy to be getting something. It also shed some light on the hard top and other constraint issues.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a 2nd bronco and a ford lightning. I know I'll want an electric vehicle so the lightning will fill that spot, and the 2nd bronco is to see if my new build comes before my Dec 2nd 2020 build. My new build is at a huge volume dealership, one of the biggest in Texas.
As you know, the transfer process isn't progressing so I put a 2nd order into a larger dealership for a lesser build (less constrained) in the hopes of getting it next year. I'm wanting to put another order in with a different dealership, but I'm unsure of the limit one can have associated with the Ford account.

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved two, ordered two, and will have two 2021s... I don't know what the heck I did to get two scheduled this year. I was actually hoping #2 would have been a 2022... FE delivered 10/7, Badlands built 10/22.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

One of each on order
07/14/2020 Reservation Wildtrak with Black Modular Top
&
07/06/2021 Ordered Defender 90 X

Which one gets here first is the multi thousand $ question?

34959736-18F4-42D5-8D48-D92E284FDA6F.jpeg

GT500

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since there is nothing new other than the Bronco that I would consider buying, and I'll never own a BEV, I've been checking bringatrailer for something that I could drive on a regular basis and would last a few years.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very tired of all the issues getting my Bronco order....so....I ordered a Ranger Tremor. It is scheduled to build on 10-28 and arrive on 11-22. I hope it does!!!!!!!!! It will replace my F150. The wife said....KEEP THE BRONCO.....so I will!!!! Damn I hope it gets scheduled in 2022!!!

Ranger-Tremor-MAP-5.jpg

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know if there is a limit to Bronco orders that one can have associated with their account? I know there was a limit on reservations. But now that ordering can be done without a reservation, I wonder if there is still a limit?
Ken, I'm quite sure Ford doesn't care how many Bronco's you order. Plus, if you're going to another dealer, they won't have any idea that you have a reservation. All they want to do is sell a vehicle.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ken, I'm quite sure Ford doesn't care how many Bronco's you order. Plus, if you're going to another dealer, they won't have any idea that you have a reservation. All they want to do is sell a vehicle.
Hey, Jim. Hang in there. I'm behind you in line at Granger. I hope my 6G Reservation is good for a 7G Bronco. Knowing that it is going to be a few years with the latest allocation formula, I've opted to not wait. Placing orders at different dealers to see which will come in first. First one gets my money and the rest will be "abandoned" orders. That will suit me for a few years until my Granger order comes in.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know only one of my two orders shows up on my Ford account, both the app and online, but I have a confirmation from the second with an order number that has all the same correct info.
Same with mine so far. The converted reservation/order shows up. But I have confirmation email for the second one with all the necessary information. I'm fine that they don't show up, but Ford does have my name and email address so not sure why they aren't linked to the Ford account. Tomorrow I'm placing another order and I just didn't want one to be bounced due to a limit.

Ford has forced this issue by moving the goal posts and not building reservations before dealer stock. Then they want to limit dealers with allocation so we are left with no alternative but to flood their order banks with duplicate phantom orders that a buyer has no intention of taking delivery (once the first one is delivered).

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless I recieve some news by the end of December on the Bronco order, I plan to order a Wrangler Willys after the MY22 B&P is posted. I heard its a 6 week give or take order to delivery process.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I (hopefully) still have two Wildtraks with Black Modular Tops ordered thru @StephensAutoCenter. (99’d due to the Modular Top).
My reservation dates are 7/14/2020 and 8/5/2020.
I am still hoping that Ford will build my spec’d Wildtraks in 2023.
Since the Modular Top causes my Bronco orders to be pushed to 2023, I did go ahead and spec/order a Land Rover Defender.
Ford Bronco Anyone put in a second order for something else? B3BEA843-72CF-4FAF-8132-8CDDD15E55F4
Ford Bronco Anyone put in a second order for something else? B83C2E5E-44F0-457D-8EE5-BE538EDE11BD

I placed a deposit with the LR dealer in July 2021.
LR accepted the order Sept 2021.
LR built my Defender Nov 2021.
The dealer received my Defender early Jan 2022.
Sponsored