Sponsored

Anyone running ruthenium hx spark plugs in their bronco?

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I recently installed ruthenium plugs in my mustang, and I'd say low end power and throttle response definitely felt like a signfiicant difference from the stock plugs.

I'm impressed enough to try and find ruthenium plugs for the bronco, but it looks like NGK's site doesnt list any plugs compatible with the 2021-2023 bronco 2.7. There is a part no that is specified for older f150's with the 2.7, but I'm not sure if that's good enough or if I should wait until NGK lists compatibility.

I did research and stock plugs are same for many years of f150,bronco,ranger, expedition, which makes me believe if this part no is good for f150 2.7, this should work for the bronco

NGK.com: LTR6BHX NGK 90495 Spark Plug - Best Car Spark Plug Replacement
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recently installed ruthenium plugs in my mustang, and I'd say low end power and throttle response definitely felt like a signfiicant difference from the stock plugs.

I'm impressed enough to try and find ruthenium plugs for the bronco, but it looks like NGK's site doesnt list any plugs compatible with the 2021-2023 bronco 2.7. There is a part no that is specified for older f150's with the 2.7, but I'm not sure if that's good enough or if I should wait until NGK lists compatibility.

I did research and stock plugs are same for many years of f150,bronco,ranger, expedition, which makes me believe if this part no is good for f150 2.7, this should work for the bronco

NGK.com: LTR6BHX NGK 90495 Spark Plug - Best Car Spark Plug Replacement
Check this thread...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-3l-ford-bronco-spark-plug-install-how-to-video.23191/

EDIT: I do believe Panda has the plug number for 2.7 as well.

Boostedblues

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2011 F-250, 2004 Ranger 2016 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs