Sponsored

ANYONE TAKEN NEW DELIVERY WITH MISSING ITEMS YET????

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL
I wasn’t sure how I was going to take this… since the picture is completely stock and I’ve done SO much since, it’s hard to pick just one thing. I could also say it was ‘Perfect’, no additions missing. Or I could say it’s the license plate mount. I MADE SURE the dealer didn’t do that. I even had the salesman make up a sign (in window) stressing the need to not do that.
So there you have it. I’ve completely co-opted @1976BRONCO ‘s thread with my little game. (Sorry)
I can only admit that -like others-I had a load of stuff waiting on the Bronco when it arrived. So really, to be MY Bronco, that’s all I was missing. I still have Rock lights to install and a couple other things, but it’s the weekend and I’ll tackle something today.
Wait a minute, you jumped all over me for the “moar door” joke comment and there was nothing missing? Tsk tsk.
Sponsored

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL
I wasn’t sure how I was going to take this… since the picture is completely stock and I’ve done SO much since, it’s hard to pick just one thing. I could also say it was ‘Perfect’, no additions missing. Or I could say it’s the license plate mount. I MADE SURE the dealer didn’t do that. I even had the salesman make up a sign (in window) stressing the need to not do that.
So there you have it. I’ve completely co-opted @1976BRONCO ‘s thread with my little game. (Sorry)
I can only admit that -like others-I had a load of stuff waiting on the Bronco when it arrived. So really, to be MY Bronco, that’s all I was missing. I still have Rock lights to install and a couple other things, but it’s the weekend and I’ll tackle something today.
You win... now just post a picture of the current state.

I told my dealer the same, NO FRONT plate which they obliged. I still have the IAG interior lights to install but I'm dreading the install part. Not that it's hard, it's just boring work for me. Installed so much since delivery but nothing like some folks here and most likely yourself.

Brush Bar
Goat Rails
Tier Cover
Mud flaps
Modular bumper lights
Tint
etc etc

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait a minute, you jumped all over me for the “moar door” joke comment and there was nothing missing? Tsk tsk.
LOL

The joke is on us and we fell for it.

Its missing the rear doors, that was it for sure :sneaky:

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
LOL

The joke is on us and we fell for it.

Its missing the rear doors, that was it for sure :sneaky:
I was scouring over the pic like the Zapruder film while eating my Poptarts and drinking soy latte milk, you know, like a millennial, trying to analyze every pixel to read the note in the windshield…

Last edited:

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was scouring over the pic like the Zapruder film while eating my Poptarts and drinking soy latte milk, you know, like a millennial, trying to dissect every pixel to read the note in the windshield…
Sad but true, I tried to read the sign too only to discover it said "no plate". So I publicly gave up at that point like the older person I am. No time for games. :p :geek:

Sponsored

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
We all know they are going to ship some Fords missing some "non safety" features due to the Chip/component shortage.
(Maybe not Broncos)

Anyone actually get a Bronco missing anything ?? ie: Heated seats, start-stop function or ......????

Thanks for any info.
I was missing steel bash plates (had plastic) that come with mod bumper. Apparently a bunch of basesquatches w/mod bumper in Dec ‘22 had a misbuild that way.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We can make this a game... Here's mine before delivery:
Ford Bronco ANYONE TAKEN NEW DELIVERY WITH MISSING ITEMS YET???? 2DRvs4Dr
- see what you think is missing?

(sorry - not a safety item)
You said it was a MY'21 WT, but delivered in April of '22. If it was a MY'21 WT, the door handles should have been gloss black to match the grill and mirror caps and the unobtanium gloss black modular HT.

Nice unicorn. But it would pain me to see that daily reminder of what the WT should have been seeing the gloss black bits. Of course, Ford corrected that reminder for MY'22 by removing the gloss black door handles/mirror caps and substituted them with MIC parts. Better matching with the flares, B-Pillar, and MIC top, but another reminder of what Ford couldn't build. It was only the MY'22.5 WT with the optional HOSS 3.0 that the WT was able to finally distinguish itself among the other trims.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You said it was a MY'21 WT, but delivered in April of '22. If it was a MY'21 WT, the door handles should have been gloss black to match the grill and mirror caps and the unobtanium gloss black modular HT.

Nice unicorn. But it would pain me to see that daily reminder of what the WT should have been seeing the gloss black bits. Of course, Ford corrected that reminder for MY'22 by removing the gloss black door handles/mirror caps and substituted them with MIC parts. Better matching with the flares, B-Pillar, and MIC top, but another reminder of what Ford couldn't build. It was only the MY'22.5 WT with the optional HOSS 3.0 that the WT was able to finally distinguish itself among the other trims.
WT never got gloss black handles. Only body color for 21

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, shoot. I obviously can't remember the details. I was certain that the WT received the gloss black bits for MY'21. 🤷‍♂️
Lol don’t worry. Only reason I know is because I got a 22 WT after all that was changed.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was missing steel bash plates (had plastic) that come with mod bumper. Apparently a bunch of basesquatches w/mod bumper in Dec ‘22 had a misbuild that way.
Did Ford replace yours? I’ve been told they aren’t replacing because there were errors with the order guide, build and price, and…wait for it…my f’ing window sticker. But, they still gladly took full price for the mod bumper and steel front bash plate. Shady. 2023 base non-Sas.
Sponsored