Sponsored

Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels?

OP
OP
LSW

LSW

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak, 2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah those are the ones I was looking at but someone else can have 'em since I ordered those BRONCO FORD PERFORMANCE M-1007K-P1780BRN 17" X 8" WHEEL KIT - SINISTER BRONZE wheels that my wife really wanted from Ford.

Kendall said they could order them for me despite me not being able to choose to pick them up there on my own using the Ford Accessories website. They wouldn't honor the $100 discount code that's currently displayed on the accessories website though, maybe because it expires on 3/31 and I probably won't get/pay for them until April. Should still be able to use my Ford points though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LSW

LSW

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak, 2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kendall said they could order them for me despite me not being able to choose to pick them up there on my own using the Ford Accessories website. They wouldn't honor the $100 discount code that's currently displayed on the accessories website though, maybe because it expires on 3/31 and I probably won't get/pay for them until April. Should still be able
$1262 + shipping from leathal. I looked for ways to beat the system for a year & finally just gave in & they ship two day air.
Thanks, yeah….with my soon expiring ford points those are about the same price as what Kendall was offering….guess I could get them quicker through Leathal though and use the points for something else.