Sponsored

Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels?

LSW

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak, 2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in a place that can be difficult to ship wheels to and saw a ranger takeoff set of these for sale locally and affordably. I wanted a second set of wheels for my OBX non-sas so that I can change my winter tires on/off myself. People were quoting me $1500 just for shipping to alaska for out of state bronco take-off sets on ebay.

Do you think these would look like doo-doo on an Eruption Green OBX, or decent? As far as I know they are the same dimensions as the stock OBX tire (18" diameter 55mm offset), 8.5" vs 7.5" wide for the OBX oem but I don't think that matters much.

Thanks in advance!

Ford Bronco Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels? lariat
Sponsored

Last edited:

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I donā€™t think they are the best looking wheels out there but if the point is to have easily swappable winter tires/wheels I donā€™t think it necessarily matters as long as the price is good. Theyā€™ll get beat up regardless and with all the darkness yā€™all get in the winter, people wonā€™t see them much anyways. Personally Iā€™d just rock some steelies but I suppose with the winters being so long up there you want them to look decent enough.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in a place that can be difficult to ship wheels to and saw a ranger takeoff set of these for sale locally and affordably. I wanted a second set of wheels for my OBX non-sas so that I can change my winter tires on/off myself. People were quoting me $1500 just for shipping to alaska for out of state bronco take-off sets on ebay.

Do you think these would look like doo-doo on an Eruption Green OBX, or decent? As far as I know they are the same dimensions as the stock OBX tire (18" diameter 55mm offset), 8.5" vs 7.5" wide for the OBX oem but I don't think that matters much.

Thanks in advance!

Ford Bronco Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels? lariat
they would work well enough however as knock offs for winter go cheap loke steelies

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wheels are easy, I got my winter Bronze set from distinctive ride in wasilla, it was well worth it to me. If you like the ranger wheels I say go for it. With the fact we're typically on winter wheels 6 months my vote is get something you like!

Reactions: LSW

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
rock some steelies
I was not a fan of the steelies in all the pictures. My BD came in and I really liked them. I had already gotten my KMCs before my Bronco arrived so I went with those. Bronze wheels on Rapid Red is unbeatable.
People were quoting me $1500 just for shipping to alaska for out of state bronco take-off sets on ebay.
PM me your address. I will get a quote for my steelies if you are interested. I will sell them cheap. Better to a Bronco owner than someone else or sit in my shed...

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I had my '21 OBX I bought a set of wheels on eBay from a '20 Ranger. They were pretty cheap, $400 with free shipping. I really liked them. Fond memories of my 2dr AMB OBX.
Ford Bronco Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels? D5D972A2-6EEB-4084-89E2-BE5E8F2ED002_1_105_c
Ford Bronco Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels? 370FB7CE-202F-43B9-B6A6-591E0E93CE1B_1_105_c

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I had my '21 OBX I bought a set of wheels on eBay from a '20 Ranger. They were pretty cheap, $400 with free shipping. I really liked them. Fond memories of my 2dr AMB OBX.
Ford Bronco Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels? 370FB7CE-202F-43B9-B6A6-591E0E93CE1B_1_105_c
Idk why Ford didn't offer that wheel from day 1. Would love to see them do a "Nightshade" trim option like Toyota does for 4Runners.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Idk why Ford didn't offer that wheel from day 1. Would love to see them do a "Nightshade" trim option like Toyota does for 4Runners.
God knows, the OBX wheels are awful, they make the Bronco look like a minivan. Have no idea what Ford was thinking.

Sponsored

DDraht

Outer Banks
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with the Ford Performance Method Wheels from Leathal Performance, shipped fed ex to the front door for $275. Sent my tires to WA & up on Carilile for $45 per tire + WA state tax.
Are you in FBKS or ?? If buying private send them to Carlile in Tacoma & up to Anch on myconnect.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSW
OP
OP
LSW

LSW

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak, 2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like steelies personally and I tried, but unfortunately the OBX in question is my wifeā€™s ride and she has vetoed steelies because she ā€œdoesnā€™t like the circlesā€. Trust me, steelies were my first choice for a second set!

What she has decided she wanted are these (but whaaaa? it has circles šŸ˜‚).

Ford Bronco Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels? wheels

Yes they're a bit expensivea at $1500 for the set but I have some ford points and there is a 15% discount so not terrible. And it comes with TPMS.

Then of course I go to get them on the ford accessories site and see that they can only be picked up from a dealer and none of the dealers in Alaska seem to be participating....guess I will call them tomorrow and see what they can do.

DDraht

Outer Banks
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like steelies personally and I tried, but unfortunately the OBX in question is my wifeā€™s ride and she has vetoed steelies because she ā€œdoesnā€™t like the circlesā€. Trust me, steelies were my first choice for a second set!

What she has decided she wanted are these (but whaaaa? it has circles šŸ˜‚).

Ford Bronco Anyone tried the look of ~2020 Ranger Lariat Wheels? wheels

Yes they're a bit expensivea at $1500 for the set but I have some ford points and there is a 15% discount so not terrible. And it comes with TPMS.

Then of course I go to get them on the ford accessories site and see that they can only be picked up from a dealer and none of the dealers in Alaska seem to be participating....guess I will call them tomorrow and see what they can do.
$1262 + shipping from leathal. I looked for ways to beat the system for a year & finally just gave in & they ship two day air.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As long as they're round and hold air, they should be good to go.