Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

TonyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great product. Amazing quality for the price...It did take some time to get them but I'm VERY glad I did wait. One of my favorite add-ons to date. Worth the wait!
Sponsored

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

People don't realize the amount of time it takes to look for a specific order, then find where it is in the process, locate where all of the supporting assemblies are in their respective processes, then find out how many are in front the order in question, then deduce how long it will take to essentially inspect, finish, pack, and ship all of the like orders ahead of the order in question, then come up with a ship date that is attainable for the order we're looking into, barring any slight hiccup in CNC machine uptime, delivery truck breaking down and not providing material on schedule, utility power outage, or anything else that can disrupt the production flow and cascade down to slipping lead times. Then fire an email back.

Last week, I removed the led time estimate, because it's a moving target. It changes on a day to day basis. It now says something to the effect that there is a lead time and If you're curious to what it is, email us. I've also revised the general update email to encompass the current status of items with the longest wait. The process laid out above is far too arduous to perform multiple times a day.

The real answer is just raise the prices, right? This is absolutely an example of supply and demand. The demand has grown exponentially, yet, the price has remained relatively constant and the 20% B6G discount has remained. For anyone that's curious, call your local machine shop. Ask them what 10 hours of 3 axis time will cost on their mill. You'll be surprised. Take that number and add material cost, powdercoating, stainless steel hardware, packing materials and shipping cost. Then add a margin so you can call it a business and not a charity. We're producing a full billet product. A HUGE one at that, within a few hundred dollars of a sheet metal and tube steel product. All I ask is that if you ordered from us, please be patient.
@EIGHTLUG

What is the current lead time on the magnum stirrup?

And is the post machined no longer available?

Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG

What is the current lead time on the magnum stirrup?

And is the post machined no longer available?
The post machine option has been temporarily removed to aid in streamlining production. I suspect it will be back by the end of the month.

We have seventy 12' long billets on order that are scheduled to arrive on the 12th of this month. Those should get us all the way caught up to the end of January's orders. That will put lead time at 7-10 weeks for an order placed today.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The post machine option has been temporarily removed to aid in streamlining production. I suspect it will be back by the end of the month.

We have seventy 12' long billets on order that are scheduled to arrive on the 12th of this month. Those should get us all the way caught up to the end of January's orders. That will put lead time at 7-10 weeks for an order placed today.
Thank you.

Andrew Espo

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Order 8431 here Magnum. What order number are you up to at this moment? Was told 2 weeks 2/12 to ship possibly.

Sponsored

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you have just been waiting for materials and that’s what is holding up lead times? I thought it was the machining process that takes so much time.

Mad Max

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aargh. I'm order no. 9334 (ordered 15 Jan)

Sponsored

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I wasn‘t sure I’d need them, but, while my 12 year old has no issues my wife complained about getting in and out on her first ride.

So, I guess the procedure here is to politely ask you to “Send It!” 😃

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For anyone still waiting, I finally got a response from their customer service. They are currently machining end of October to mid November. I ordered November 24 and was told mine should begin machining next week. Should be completed in 4 weeks. Order 8958, 17 weeks in and looking like another month of waiting. It’s all good though as long as these things are as nice in person as the pictures I’ve seen on here

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For anyone still waiting, I finally got a response from their customer service. They are currently machining end of October to mid November. I ordered November 24 and was told mine should begin machining next week. Should be completed in 4 weeks. Order 8958, 17 weeks in and looking like another month of waiting. It’s all good though as long as these things are as nice in person as the pictures I’ve seen on here
They really are nice and are worth the wait. My wife likes mine so much that she had me order a second set for her HEL.

timpyosito

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim Breidenbach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For reference, my order is number 8475 which was ordered on 14 September 2023 so I am close to 28 weeks… BRONCO MAGNUM STIRRUP… 4 Door, Solid Black

I am very patient as the many BALLS, SLAP Accessory Mount and the MOSH mount (no handle) from Archetype Racing are top shelf works of art!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
MAGNUMS on sale are great! The non-B6G members live for those sales. But it takes us weeks to machine all of the orders from a weekend's sale. The end of the year was brutal, in the sense that we were buried in MAGNUM and STIRRUP orders. Labor Day, SEMA Sale, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the Holidays.

We're picking up momentum now. Getting over the hump of Labor Day Sale orders was huge. If we can stay on pace, we'll have lead times down to about 4 weeks by the end of April/early May. It's all a matter of burning down the order backlog. Each 4 Door (which is most common) is 22 billet machined parts each and 12 hours of combined machining for all of the parts per order. It's A LOT!
Sponsored