Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put in an order back in May. Just got a tracking number today 🙏 I can’t wait to put them on 🙌🏼

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SEND IT!

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FWIW: I appreciated my STIRRUPS while I had them on - and perhaps, they’ll get mounted again. But, a bit of advice. If you’re doing any sort of rock crawling, remove them completely. I dented up my rocker pretty good on both sides from the step pushing up the bracket and pressing into it. It was a lighter trail and didn’t realize the damage until after the fact. At the end of the day I took the steps off and left the brackets knowing I had a more challenging second day, but should have just taken the full clamp off because the brackets just slid down the factory slider and damaged those too.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FWIW: I appreciated my STIRRUPS while I had them on - and perhaps, they’ll get mounted again. But, a bit of advice. If you’re doing any sort of rock crawling, remove them completely. I dented up my rocker pretty good on both sides from the step pushing up the bracket and pressing into it. It was a lighter trail and didn’t realize the damage until after the fact. At the end of the day I took the steps off and left the brackets knowing I had a more challenging second day, but should have just taken the full clamp off because the brackets just slid down the factory slider and damaged those too.
Also, FWIW: We do hold back machining blemish parts for those that damage their original parts. Most of the time, the blemish is in the underside/not visible. Functionally, there's no compromise. The blemish replacement parts are sold at a discount.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, FWIW: We do hold back machining blemish parts for those that damage their original parts. Most of the time, the blemish is in the underside/not visible. Functionally, there's no compromise. The blemish replacement parts are sold at a discount.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind. I agree - the parts that are damaged on the STIRRUP themselves are underneath. But, I have damage to my rocker panels themselves from the bracket lifting/sliding:

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part IMG_5257

Ford Bronco AR | STIRRUP®  OEM Rail Fitment, Billet Aluminum Side Step - Brongo6G Exclusive Part IMG_5256

Last edited:

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG I noticed the machine face Stirrup is OOS on the site. Is there going to be another run soon on that one or is black all that is available now?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG I noticed the machine face Stirrup is OOS on the site. Is there going to be another run soon on that one or is black all that is available now?
They'll be available again soon. We had to pull them off for a while to get more caught up on the standard all black orders.

The reason is, we have to down one of the CNC machines to reconfigure the work holding for the post machined parts and run all the post machine orders that we can. Then return the machine to standard MAGNUM parts and start production again for those parts. Each one of those cycles takes 2-3 days to complete. That's roughly a dozen orders worth of standard running we could do. There aren't enough of the post machine orders yet to justify another CNC machine to just run those parts. We're getting there, though.

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They'll be available again soon. We had to pull them off for a while to get more caught up on the standard all black orders.

The reason is, we have to down one of the CNC machines to reconfigure the work holding for the post machined parts and run all the post machine orders that we can. Then return the machine to standard MAGNUM parts and start production again for those parts. Each one of those cycles takes 2-3 days to complete. That's roughly a dozen orders worth of standard running we could do. There aren't enough of the post machine orders yet to justify another CNC machine to just run those parts. We're getting there, though.

Thanks for the reply. Interested as soon as they become available and also in the B6G code

- send it -

Is there a mailing list I can get on that will let me know they are again available to order?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the reply. Interested as soon as they become available and also in the B6G code

- send it -

Is there a mailing list I can get on that will let me know they are again available to order?
If you email Tracy ([email protected]) she can add you to an announcement list. I'll PM you the code. ;)

RAC-Wildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
RAC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Send it!

Please and thank you.

(Understanding that you're catching up on production)

JBWildTrak

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send It!

Definitely wanting to get some of these stirrups on our new 2023 Badlands Sasquatch..
Awesome looking product!

Thank You!

IMG_8872.jpeg