First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How is it going guys, I have a 2022 bronco with the lux package. Did the arb summit bumper. Now my acc doesn’t work. Relocated the radar, and all. Still nothing. Has anyone ran into this?

OP
OP
Inlinejohn

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is it going guys, I have a 2022 bronco with the lux package. Did the arb summit bumper. Now my acc doesn’t work. Relocated the radar, and all. Still nothing. Has anyone ran into this?
Mine works fine..The obvious check is connection and proper locate of sensor. Other than that maybe sensor went bad

Cmurr97

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I am an idiot! Right after I posted, I found one of the little wires on the connector pulled out of it, got it fixed everything’s working. Thanks

jdubby

Badlands
First Name
jdubby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 bronco; 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much drop in the front suspension did you see when you installed the bumper and winch? What kind of winch are you running?
I am running the warm vr10000s. It’s awesome. I didn’t notice any drop. Been off-road multiple times with zero issues. Just installed rear arb as well. Good products from arb!!

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you reroute the wires? I did mine per the instructions and the length just barely connected. I pulled in back apart and re ran the wires to get more slack. All good now. Also make sure that you have the ACC activated on your screen.

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any photos on how it interfaces with the factory steel skid plate?

Papa Bear

Badlands
First Name
KG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel, 1966 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2023 Badlands Sasquatch. I saw a 3/4” drop on mine. Running a Warn Zeon 10S and dual Baja Designs LP6 lights. I installed it with a buddy and it was fairly labor intensive. A lot of parts to put together on the bumper. Ran into a small issue with one of the recovery hook slots being too narrow or the red coating on the hook was too thick. Removed some of the paint and it worked. Very satisfied with the end result. I do some moderate rock crawling and the recovery hooks have gotten hung up on some approaches (nothing a can of red paint won’t fix). I’ll be lifting it with some adjustable Fox 2.5 PEs to meet my needs of both overlanding, moderate rock crawling and towing.
Ford Bronco ARB Summit Front Bumper Experiences? IMG_0559
Ford Bronco ARB Summit Front Bumper Experiences? image000002

OP
OP
Inlinejohn

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2023 Badlands Sasquatch. I saw a 3/4” drop on mine. Running a Warn Zeon 10S and dual Baja Designs LP6 lights. I installed it with a buddy and it was fairly labor intensive. A lot of parts to put together on the bumper. Ran into a small issue with one of the recovery hook slots being too narrow or the red coating on the hook was too thick. Removed some of the paint and it worked. Very satisfied with the end result. I do some moderate rock crawling and the recovery hooks have gotten hung up on some approaches (nothing a can of red paint won’t fix). I’ll be lifting it with some adjustable Fox 2.5 PEs to meet my needs of both overlanding, moderate rock crawling and towing.
Looks great
Sponsored