First Name
Harguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking to find an ASE certified tech in Denver or Colorado in general. Want to get the Ford performance tune installed on my 2.7, but the dealer close by says it’s a $650 install and will require a few days, which is crazy.

If anyone has a dealer or ASE certified tech, who’s willing to install it for a reasonable price/time, happy to use them.

Thanks
Sponsored

denverbronco2023

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 A4 Avant (BT, 350whp), '18 Mazda CX9, Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine goes in Monday at a dealer, I will let let you what they charge me.

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know what you mean. None of the many Ford dealers I called in NW Indiana will do the performance tune. Is there any in NW Indiana that would do it?

Sponsored

denverbronco2023

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 A4 Avant (BT, 350whp), '18 Mazda CX9, Bronc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm using AutoNation Ford. Didn't get a quote just wanted to get it done on same trip on tire rotation and oil change appt before my indy 500 trip. I'll know Monday what the damage is.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Columbine Ford in Rifle, CO. Don't want to put words in their mouth, but mine was beyond reasonable. Mine was the first one they did so it took a couple of hours, but should be less than an hour for the whole nine yards. Might be worth the drive if you can't find anything else.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Dealer in Tulsa, OK. quoted me $185 (2 hours) because they had never done it before. I ended up installing it myself in about 30 minutes.

OP
OP

somerandomguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Harguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Columbine Ford in Rifle, CO. Don't want to put words in their mouth, but mine was beyond reasonable. Mine was the first one they did so it took a couple of hours, but should be less than an hour for the whole nine yards. Might be worth the drive if you can't find anything else.
can you tell me what you paid for the install? I have a few independent ASE Certified shops doing research for me. I’m not going to install this by myself because I want zero liability if something breaks down the road for them to reject my warranty.
If I can get the install for a few hundred and 1-2 hours, I’m a happy guy.

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can you tell me what you paid for the install? I have a few independent ASE Certified shops doing research for me. I’m not going to install this by myself because I want zero liability if something breaks down the road for them to reject my warranty.
If I can get the install for a few hundred and 1-2 hours, I’m a happy guy.
Sent you pm...

OP
OP

somerandomguy

Wildtrak
First Name
Harguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Found an ASE certified tech here in Denver, willing to do the work with my car as a first. Should be somewhere for the install around $250. That keeps the warranty 100% intact as required by Ford and with the lethal performance discount on the tuner, the whole thing should cost $900.

Hopefully bring it in sometime next week or third week of April, I will update the thread with final amount and the auto tech shop that is going to help me so we can send more people there assuming it’s a good job.

Brian514

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea Columbine Ford is ridiculous. I try to avoid them at all cost. I live in Glenwood Springs and prefer going to Glenwood Ford or Denver if it isn’t urgent. How much did you pay at Columbine Ford?
Sponsored