Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Auxbeam Switch units are a solid unit.

Trying to determine the best mounting solution for the switch in the cab and control module in the engine bay. Want a super clean install. Loved this option seen on the AR Industries site it was from one of the Bronco’s at Sema. Would love to find out how they did this an issues related. If anyone knows of this please write in.

Super clean but the supplied mounts are not going to work so I suspect a custom mount was made.

Looking for ideas before installing.

Ford Bronco Auxbeam Auxillary Switch controller for those non Aux Switch Bronco’s A0DC6886-2674-4C3F-9936-1A49106047F7
Sponsored

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I installed 3 of these on a build last year. I think they were a different brand (switch pro). I loved the way they worked. The switch panels are just flat and about 1/4” -3/8”thick…easy to mount on a flat surface.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canonman11

Canonman11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am curious to mount it in the location of the photo. I should be able to route the wires through the switch panel that can be removed. But, I will need to make a different mount to secure it in place

Did you install in a Bronco yet?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have too many hero switches for that to work for me (Squatch)

Sponsored

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to revive an older thread, but I did use the search function...
I am adding an ARB locker and single compressor to activate said locker, but have no Aux switches and don't want to drill anything in the dash. Can these aftermarket aux switches be used for the compressor? I have some lights to wire up too, so this looks like a good option.
When mounted on the dash next to the "hero" switches, how do you supply power and mount it? I can mount is on the dash rail thing, but not sure how to route a power line.
Sponsored