First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When will these deliver power? If you leave a switch flipped on will it power at unlock? At remote start? Or only with actual start or accessory mode?

I purchased the Oracle letter lights and want them to turn on when car is unlocked, remote started…etc and wondered if using an Aux switch that I leav flipped on would work.

If not I suppose I need to tap a fuse.
Sponsored

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Watching. Not sure about all the conditions, but they will loose power when you shutoff the engine and leave the vehicle. Accessory mode, does enable power.

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No

No

Yes
My results were slightly different. My fog lights in my F150 Raptor were wired to the AUX switches, and if I left them on, when I remote started the vehicle the fogs would turn on.

YMMV.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
My results were slightly different. My fog lights in my F150 Raptor were wired to the AUX switches, and if I left them on, when I remote started the vehicle the fogs would turn on.

YMMV.
??? that's the same. Accessory or Engine run needs to be on as the power for the accessory panel comes after the power relay. It's not on the battery side.

Sponsored

Sk3tchy

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
??? that's the same. Accessory or Engine run needs to be on as the power for the accessory panel comes after the power relay. It's not on the battery side.
That's weird. But yah, whenever I remote started my vehicle my fogs went right on. I only replied because HighVelocity said the following:

Ford Bronco Auxiliary switch question 1691521803019

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I installed the amazon full lit letters and hooked them to aux 6. They only work with vehicle powered on from the key

OP
OP
BroncoFrog

BroncoFrog

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What could someone wire them too in order to have them turn on with unlock, or remote start...etc? I have a fuse tap but don't love that the fuse box won't close correctly. I thought I read somewhere about tapping into the headlight wiring.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What could someone wire them too in order to have them turn on with unlock, or remote start...etc? I have a fuse tap but don't love that the fuse box won't close correctly. I thought I read somewhere about tapping into the headlight wiring.
You should likely have a shop do it unless you want to really dig into this.
What you should have done (to achieve what you want) is use some relays. Tie the load side of the relay directly to the battery. The signal side could come from the Marker/fog light or the accessory switch. Just put diodes in your taps so the marker/fog lights don't back feed through the switch, or the switch doesn't back feed through the markers/fog.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

YMMV.

This should be true on the Bronco. The Aux switches are powered once the vehicle is started - they do not care how the rig was started.
Sponsored