First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm just curious if anyone else notice their awe's tone change after a couple hundred miles. Either I'm going deaf, gotten used to the sound, stopped driving with a lead foot or mine isn't as loud as it used to be.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm just curious if anyone else notice their awe's tone change after a couple hundred miles. Either I'm going deaf, gotten used to the sound, stopped driving with a lead foot or mine isn't as loud as it used to be.
Haven't noticed anything like that with our bronco. I've ran their single tip, dual tip and bash guard setup and think they all sound great. Definitely my favorite sounding exhaust for our bronco so far out of the 8 systems we've installed and reviewed.

OP
OP
PghBronco

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haven't noticed anything like that with our bronco. I've ran their single tip, dual tip and bash guard setup and think they all sound great. Definitely my favorite sounding exhaust for our bronco so far out of the 8 systems we've installed and reviewed.
Well, i must be used to the sound or..... my ears are going bad :ROFLMAO:

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the MRT King of the Hill. At first I thought it was a little much. However, after several months...that's not the case anymore. I'm prettt sure, I just got used to it.

Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You're not goin' crazy :p. The system will mellow out slightly after ~ 800-1000 miles. During this time the special recipe of material in our resonators will expand/fluff up and get smoother, whereas typical packing material will shrink/break-down over time, and ultimately get louder.

The pipes getting lined with soot also plays a role.

Shouldn't be a big change just a subtle change in volume / increase in sophistication.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typical new exhaust. Got to burn it down. Got 2000 miles on mine. Finally sounding real good. That’s just the single tip tucked up. Duals sounded horrible. Now she gurgles like she should.

Same on every other vehicle I’ve owned. Harder you drive it, quicker she settles down.
Sponsored