Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Sara/AWE when will these catback systems be available to ship? Just the basic one without any tips.

I’d probably be buying through a vender here on B6G
Just order right through AWE. I thought i would get mine quick through Lethal performance (thats who i ordered from) there is a note saying "Drop ship from manufacturer... Order date Jan 31.. est ship date mid march?? so......... It doesnt matter who you put the order in through.
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you have any pictures of the Dual Rear without the Tips installed?
No pics of the dual installed without tips, but maybe this gives you a better idea.

Ford Bronco Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for Bronco, available now. AWE Bronco

And the BashGuard™ is included with every kit if clearance is what you are after

Ford Bronco Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for Bronco, available now. AWE Bronco BashGuard

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just order right through AWE. I thought i would get mine quick through Lethal performance (thats who i ordered from) there is a note saying "Drop ship from manufacturer... Order date Jan 31.. est ship date mid march?? so......... It doesnt matter who you put the order in through.
Around launch some vendors did have our system in stock, so it is never a bad idea to check around. Always recommend confirming if it is in stock at your time of purchase just to be sure. (y)

Our systems are made to order in house so there is a lead time when you order through us as well (also recommend checking lead time when ordering because it does vary).

Either way great choice ordering our system! Gotta love that hand crafted goodness 😉

Sponsored

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haven’t read through the comments. But does anyone know if this will void the factory warranty?
I need this in my life as soon as my Boo arrives. 😍

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haven’t read through the comments. But does anyone know if this will void the factory warranty?
I need this in my life as soon as my Boo arrives. 😍
It is my understanding that bolt-on parts will not void the warranty, however, it can't hurt to get confirmation from Ford on that.

The system features a direct bolt up install with no modification or cutting required so if you ever need to go back to stock, it is as simple as bolting on your factory system. 😉

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is my understanding that bolt-on parts will not void the warranty, however, it can't hurt to get confirmation from Ford on that.

The system features a direct bolt up install with no modification or cutting required so if you ever need to go back to stock, it is as simple as bolting on your factory system. 😉
Well alright then. I am all in.

Hubs wants to go Magna Flow. I am all in for AWE. We know who will win this battle ;)

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well alright then. I am all in.

Hubs wants to go Magna Flow. I am all in for AWE. We know who will win this battle ;)
Can't speak for any other manufacturers, but we make all of our systems in house right here in Horsham, PA. Plus we have the BashGuard™, unique to AWE, and included with every system.

In case you need any more ammo to persuade him :sneaky:

Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just installed the single exit system last night. Easy install and sounds great! I also ordered the dual tip segment directly from AWE, which should take a few weeks for them to make, and I will see which tip configuration I like the most. The single tip is huuuuge.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just installed the single exit system last night. Easy install and sounds great! I also ordered the dual tip segment directly from AWE, which should take a few weeks for them to make, and I will see which tip configuration I like the most. The single tip is huuuuge.

After a week of driving around with this system and adding Sport mode to my FE, I have to say the sound is def better than stock. It's quiet when idling and I do not perceive any droning, in Normal G.O.A.T. mode. In Sport mode, the engine likes to hover between 2.0-2.5 on the RPM gauge as much as possible...in this mode, I do perceive some droning when the RPM is in the sweet spot and coasting down city streets. Maybe "droning" isn't the correct term...the sound of the exhaust is more persistent, is probably the correct way to describe it. I haven't had a chance to take the Bronco out on the highway yet, so will see how Sport mode is with this exhaust, when I do. I can't speak about performance, pre and post install, but my opinion on the harmonics is it sounds better when driving in Normal mode. I should be getting the dual exit section in a few weeks and will try that out once I do.

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for the detailed review, glad you are loving the system so far!

Sara/AWE

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice video by Driving Line and Colin from Built2Wander on all of the aftermarket pieces on their Bronco including the AWE Exhaust System with the BashGuard™ and how each performed in MOAB.

For an in depth look at the AWE Bronco Exhaust Suite head right this way.

Sponsored