Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went to finalize my order today.
The sales rep was "pretty confident" x-plan will be available. They haven't heard otherwise. They were not even aware of x-plan being cancelled in the US.

When he checked the xplan option price was not shown. He told me it happens when new models are in the system. He will contact me when he has a definitive answer.
Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t placed my order yet, so definitely following what others are getting so I have something to work with or aim for. Anyone that places their order and worked out some deal or discount with their dealer - please post up

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went to finalize my order today.
The sales rep was "pretty confident" x-plan will be available. They haven't heard otherwise. They were not even aware of x-plan being cancelled in the US.

When he checked the xplan option price was not shown. He told me it happens when new models are in the system. He will contact me when he has a definitive answer.
I got the same answer when I pressed my dealer. He was "pretty confident" too. He sent me a document from August that showed that X-Plan was still available for Bronco but I think that was before it was officially off the table in the US anyway.

I asked what would happen if I ordered today with X-Plan pricing but then it turns out that it isn't available. If it would be me or him that eats that cost. No response as of yet.

OP
OP
parropski

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not be defeatist, but since in canada you are not able to change reservation dealerships. There was nothing motivating the dealers to compete for our business like in the US. I would be content with MSRP and no additional markups. Again it doesn't hurt to ask.
Sponsored

Last edited: